Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoney

Thread: Introducing our EGO-C - with Video Review!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Introducing our EGO-C - with Video Review!

Check out our EGO-C! Shipping is fixed at $15 no matter how much you buy!

Not for you? Then check out our EGO-T, E-Liquid and others while you are there!

Latest Review Video:

eGo-C Tank System Review - YouTube
    Your One Stop Solution to Everything E-Cigarettes!

www.AbsolutelyeCigs.com - Electronic Cigarette Retail & Wholesale Manufacturer

Your No.1 Choice, Absolutely!

Nice price on the 5 strip eGo-C's but I couldn't see the atomizer base for sale anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by arjay55 View Post
    Nice price on the 5 strip eGo-C's but I couldn't see the atomizer base for sale anywhere.
    You are absolutely right. We are offering the full kit and atomizer heads only at the moment. Feel free to get yourself a kit + some atomizer heads.

Thanks.

Which of the local retailers carry your equipment if any, I would like to perhaps give a non joye a go as the reviews seem ok but $15 shipping maybe cheap for 1000 units but its a little exxy for 1 or 2.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Which of the local retailers carry your equipment if any, I would like to perhaps give a non joye a go as the reviews seem ok but $15 shipping maybe cheap for 1000 units but its a little exxy for 1 or 2.
    Well, we are not allowed to reveal any wholesale/ OEM client info at all so my apologies for that. I can admit though, that we are not very well represented in the wholesale segment in OZ. Would love for that to change soon though.

Actually, $15 fixed shipping is unheard of. We started this price in 2008 and have kept it till now, despite everyone else raising their prices. You are unlikely to find anyone offering cheaper EMS shipping from China. Hope to be of service to you soon.

Thanks for the reply, I didn't realise it was EMS shipping.
    I understand on the client info, I will have a browse and see what else may take my fancy.
    AbsolutelyeCigs likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D