Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Simply put, WE Want To Be Your Supplier! Let me tell you why you should SWITCH!

Dear Suppliers & Bulk Order Buyers,

Our Management Team has over 7 years of experience in the areas of E-Cigarette Research & Development, Sales & Marketing and Production.

Unlike the other annoying spam that you often receive, we do not wish to beat around the bush with our email. Simply put, we would like you to SWITCH OVER TO US! Why, you may ask?

1) Everyone claims to have the best quality but we will let our products do the talking. We are genuinely confident with our products. In fact, we are the only ones we know in the industry that uses our own e-cigarettes every day, instead of smoking real cigarettes. You will not find a single tobacco smoking person in our company! This is unheard of in China!

2) For once, you will be rid of the dreaded language barrier that you have with your supplier/ manufacturer. Our International Marketing Director is English educated with an MBA. Under his tutelage, our sales team is ready to serve your needs with effective and efficient English.

3) We are available 7 days a week. Need to speak to us despite our time difference? Just make a Skype appointment with us and we will be on time to discuss your needs. It does not matter if it is 3am in China. Just let us know!

4) We have experience in manufacturing for leading brands in the market, as well as small to mid size retailers. No models are out of our reach. We can custom produce anything you want, as long as the quantities make sense.

Our Pride & Joy Electronic Cigarette models are currently the EGO-C, EGO-T, 510-T, 510, EGO, EGO-W, KR808D-1, M401 etc. If you have any other needs, please feel free to let us know.

Once you get to know us better, you will definitely see how different we are. We sincerely wish to work with your company and add another strong client to our growing portfolio.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Alvin Ye
    AbsolutelyeCigs.com
    Email: absolutelyecigs@gmail.com
    Tel: +8615919936966
    Your One Stop Solution to Everything E-Cigarettes!

www.AbsolutelyeCigs.com - Electronic Cigarette Retail & Wholesale Manufacturer

Your No.1 Choice, Absolutely!

I'm assuming the English educated MBA wrote this marketing email and then someone decided it would be a good idea to post it to the forums?

No big deal..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Well, it IS a marketing/ advertising/ promotion attempt. I'm not gonna say it is not what it is.

We are a manufacturer and our primary business is supplying wholesale to retailers/ distributors and any other type of vendors.

We summarized what our clients like about us and thought we would share it with the great businessmen of OZ! We never said it was a big deal but believe it or not, many of our clients appreciate our customer service and the fact that we are providing an efficient supply chain, so that they are able to focus on whats important - their business. Every e-cig business is looking for an efficient Manufacturer with good service, quality and ethics. Sadly, this is not something that is commonly found with Chinese businesses.

We have admitted in the past that we are not very well represented in Aussie. So we are stepping up on promotional efforts to let people know about us. Hope that this is not taken the wrong way. If it is, I offer my most humble apology.

About the website, we are having some problems with our hosting provider. Should be solved real soon.

Thanks.

Alvin

AVF Regular
    I can understand they want to be the best ... But it doesn't help when their website won't load.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    yeah tried the link and it didnt work for me either

AVF Regular
    I think I'll just take their word for it
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyeCigs View Post
    Well, it IS a marketing/ advertising/ promotion attempt. I'm not gonna say it is not what it is.

We are a manufacturer and our primary business is supplying wholesale to retailers/ distributors and any other type of vendors.

We summarized what our clients like about us and thought we would share it with the great businessmen of OZ! We never said it was a big deal but believe it or not, many of our clients appreciate our customer service and the fact that we are providing an efficient supply chain, so that they are able to focus on whats important - their business. Every e-cig business is looking for an efficient Manufacturer with good service, quality and ethics. Sadly, this is not something that is commonly found with Chinese businesses.

We have admitted in the past that we are not very well represented in Aussie. So we are stepping up on promotional efforts to let people know about us. Hope that this is not taken the wrong way. If it is, I offer my most humble apology.

About the website, we are having some problems with our hosting provider. Should be solved real soon.

Thanks.

Alvin
    Hey.. no problems Alvin.. I wasn't having a go at you personally. I meant "no big deal" as in the meaning "no problem" ie. 没关系/没事, not that your offer was not a big deal

Just seemed a bit odd to post that here on the forum. It would have been better to draft up a forum post so it didn't read like an email is all I was getting out..

No big deal (no problem)
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

About the website, all I can say is tough luck. I woke up this morning and received an email saying that the site is down for maintenance.

What a time to have this problem. I'm sure it will be back up soon. The site has been around since 2008 so don't worry, we're not going anywhere.

Thank you all so much for reading. I'm sorry it looks like an email. Just wanted it to look a little more formal out of respect.

Thanks again!

Site is up and running as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyeCigs View Post
    Site is up and running as usual.
    Page Not Found is usual ? Doesnt inspire me with confidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast