Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree283Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland

Alice In Vapeland

Anyone wanting to give Alice In Vapeland a try - They are open right now.

Their site is at Alice In Vapeland

They are usually open for less than 12 hours a week.

Love their juices - especially their Tea liquids.

From their Facebook Page:

"Good Evening Everyone! We're Late, We're Late! But Vapeland is now open~we'll stay open until we reach capacity! Happy moonlit adventures "

There is a review of a few of their liquids here Alice In Vapeland Review

This was my last order from them. All 60ml bottles

Last edited by alegria; 01-05-13 at 03:08 PM.
    Roxxiiangel and Yasmin like this.

i was given a crunkberry at vapercon last year, good quality juice, nice flavor,vapor production etc
    having never tasted crunchberry cereal i can't tell you if it tastes like it to me, but i am told it is spot on
    love the presentation and the little charms on the bottles for each flavor, nice touch

mine has a spoon if anyone gives a monkey's
    Roxxiiangel and alegria like this.
    ...at 6 foot 6 and a hundred tons, the undisputed king of the slums...

I was so underwhelmed by their juices. I've tried about 10 so far. A couple were good but in general I wouldn't rave about them.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    I was so underwhelmed by their juices. I've tried about 10 so far. A couple were good but in general I wouldn't rave about them.
    agree completley with that.

CCC
    Sorry we are closed

They are open every Wednesday around 1pm Sydney time for about 12hrs.

I have tried all their juices. Besides the citrus ones (don't like citrus vapes in general) I love all of them.

Their Tea vapes are better than Ahlusions.

A Quiet Morning, Black & White Cookie, Zombie Apocalypse, Lemon Loves Cake, Sweat Teas, Berry Lil' Cheesecake, Foursquare, White Rabbit & Twas Brillig are all excellent liquids.

i think we are all so busy with our mods we(I) forgot the basic of the vaping itself, the juice

i think it's good what you are doing here mate, i wouldnt have a clue to most of these juices. i think these few days i am starting to get shit with my juices (i have only got liqua's mixed berry, hc green apple and vk lychee) because i am so absorbed into mod and atty i neglected the main thing that makes vaping an enjoyable hobby, the juice itself
    gregds and alegria like this.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx View Post
    i think we are all so busy with our mods we(I) forgot the basic of the vaping itself, the juice

i think it's good what you are doing here mate, i wouldnt have a clue to most of these juices. i think these few days i am starting to get shit with my juices (i have only got liqua's mixed berry, hc green apple and vk lychee) because i am so absorbed into mod and atty i neglected the main thing that makes vaping an enjoyable hobby, the juice itself
    Thanks - I am the opposite. I am 95% juice. I got some hardware that really works for me and hardware is only a tool to me.
    I have spent the last 8 or 9 months trying every juice I can get my hands on. I have been helping to establish a Juice subforum on another forum and tried to create and encourage as much content for it as possible. It has become really popular.

I thought as an Aussie I should at least drop past here and share some info and help others out.

You guys let me know what info you need and I get it for you and help where I can.

The reviews for the vendors are coming. Sorry - been pressed with time as I work on a few projects at the moment and also work one and a half FT jobs

There is so much great juice out there - I hate it when people buy into a hype and waste their $$$ with average liquids. The last 6 months have been a game-changer in regards to US-Liquids.

The new Artisan/Boutique vendors are bringing some real gems to the table.
    silverx and tally-ho like this.

what's your take on more known brands like pinkspot, good life, mt baker etc?

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast