Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 249
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Official Alice in Vapeland thread-What happens in Vapeland stays in Vapeland

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    158
    You will have to let us know how it goes Purplegirl with the lavender liquid, I thought about ordering it but already had plenty in my cart :P I am looking forward to trying Lucky No. 11. It sounds interesting.

    With regards to your tastes changing, I am sure it is nothing to worry about. I tend to go though phases of things, I am like that with food as well.

    I love AiV vapes as well, there have been a lot more hits than misses with me also

  2. #122
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sunbury, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    24
    Obviously no Nic right Seth?
    I guess it will be a good thing when I reach my goal of 0Nic

  3. #123
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4,005
    Hi sethgrimmrinwonderland that sounds great but I thought Aussie shops are not allowed to sell juice with nic in it. Also will they put the same personal touches as you guys do?

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhojin View Post
    Hi sethgrimmrinwonderland that sounds great but I thought Aussie shops are not allowed to sell juice with nic in it. Also will they put the same personal touches as you guys do?
    I imagine it will be 0 nic doublers Rhojin

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    249
    Yep all of Delicious Monsters juices are nic free so you'll need to source your own nic, but well worth it to try some Aussie vendors and to try the DIY

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk now Free

  6. #126
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4,005
    and next up from the lucky dip...... Cupcake city.....

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Quakers Hill NSW
    Posts
    3,549
    Quote Originally Posted by SethGrimmrInWonderland View Post
    Greetings, wonderful Aussie Vapers!

    The Vapeland family and I are all very excited to announce that the delightful Delicious Mosta will be carrying Alice in Vapeland e-liquids as of next tuesday! We are so happy to be able to supply our fabulous Aussie Vapelandians with juice shipped directly from your homeland! Cheers!
    Naaa I would rather buy it directly from the USA with nic , Don't like DM much.
    Jeff
    MajorLazer likes this.

  8. #128
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4,005
    ok cup cake city tastes to me like lemon likes cake with out the lemon. still nice and still digging the sampler. Jeff I dont know DM but I have read here in AVF that doublers dont taste the same as premixers, for my $$ I think I will stick to ordering from the states as atleast I know what I am paying for and AIV puts some great touches with there packages which for me makes this journey through vapeland all the more fun

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Quakers Hill NSW
    Posts
    3,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhojin View Post
    ok cup cake city tastes to me like lemon likes cake with out the lemon. still nice and still digging the sampler. Jeff I dont know DM but I have read here in AVF that doublers dont taste the same as premixers, for my $$ I think I will stick to ordering from the states as atleast I know what I am paying for and AIV puts some great touches with there packages which for me makes this journey through vapeland all the more fun
    Plus the extra 1-2 weeks steeping time while on-route is a added bonus
    Jeff

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Naaa I would rather buy it directly from the USA with nic
    Jeff
    X2 Much prefer to buy direct from the USA at this stage.

 

 
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:54 PM.