Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Snus news :)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ;836446
    Thanks flyingfox kinda what I thought and why was careful - but then I thought again because they are also talking harm reduction - I was wondering perhaps if they were talking about this stuff which I had seen from india a while ago as well- apparently also popular? Snus, Snuff, Chaini Khaini, Smokeless Tobacco, Chewing Tobacco

Curious - but as I said I really dont know enough about either to comment
    You are most welcome @rebelagainstthemachine. I am also cautious about snuff from India as one can not be certain what is in it.
    Lest in self defence it be,
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

AVF Regular
    Confirmed: Snus Use Protective for Parkinsonís Disease

Tobacco Truth: Confirmed: Snus Use Protective for Parkinsonís Disease
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    How can the NNA AU claim to represent vapers if they don't bother to talk to all of them?
    If they dont talk and listen to the whole vaping community, how can they know what vapers want or need?
    If most of the vaping community is ignored- who do the NNA AU really represent?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Confirmed: Snus Use Protective for Parkinson’s Disease

Tobacco Truth: Confirmed: Snus Use Protective for Parkinson’s Disease
    No matter how many positive articles for smokeless tobacco or other nicotine alternative delivery systems are published, the powers at be are not interested unless they can make mega bucks from their sale. Monetary gain for the governments of the world is more important than public health and well being. The other issue one needs to think about or consider is that with the ever developing advances in medical science, more and more past diseases which took their toll on the population are now being gradually eradicated and people tend to live longer. Global population is increasing with this longevity and global resources are diminishing. Thus it is in the interest of governments that people hurry up and die.

Its a proven fact that smoking kills more people than motor vehicle accidents world wide, its a culling system of humanity that our governments only pay lip service to and in reality could not care less if people smoke and die. If this was not so then not only vapes but other tobacco harm reduction products would be readily available, those like snuss and snuff for instance that have been around for centuries.
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

AVF Regular
    You know flying.. really when all is said and done I am just one person who reads alot- like alot! but being me I find no reason really not to post the shiny things (good and bad) I find ..if people choose to do something with that info or even just read it over a cup a coffee or even ignore my posts altogether that is entirely up to them.

I am also very aware that there are people who come here to AVF (yep even vapers, snussers, and snuffers) who would like to see all harm reduction banned along with smoking- while others who come here would only like to see one aspect or another of harm reduction banned- while still others on the other far side of the spectrum want to see everything from smoking to vaping to snus, snuff etc very legal- some are active in what they believe- others not so much

I learned that in among all this diversity that makes the vaping and harm reduction community - there isnt really any right or wrong- moreso just action and reaction

Its well known I have my own theories on life death and the universe - but am tired of wrongfully being accused of being ill or pathological by unlistening zealots who think they are doing gods great work one way or another

So I will leave your opinion with this

I respect your view and have an idea of why you are so pessimistic (alot of people are) - but I dont completely agree.. but am happy to post and occasionally comment when the mood strikes me

On the other hand what does niggle at me enough to complain ... is actually your signature! Dont be annoyed... But I really really have to get this off my chest!

It is so mote it be! not may be! Omg this feels so good to get off my chest!

mote mote mote mote!

I dunno why it has been bugging me so much but it has been!

Outside of this small detail - love your posts!

They are always interesting and often food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    No matter how many positive articles for smokeless tobacco or other nicotine alternative delivery systems are published, the powers at be are not interested unless they can make mega bucks from their sale. Monetary gain for the governments of the world is more important than public health and well being. The other issue one needs to think about or consider is that with the ever developing advances in medical science, more and more past diseases which took their toll on the population are now being gradually eradicated and people tend to live longer. Global population is increasing with this longevity and global resources are diminishing. Thus it is in the interest of governments that people hurry up and die.

Its a proven fact that smoking kills more people than motor vehicle accidents world wide, its a culling system of humanity that our governments only pay lip service to and in reality could not care less if people smoke and die. If this was not so then not only vapes but other tobacco harm reduction products would be readily available, those like snuss and snuff for instance that have been around for centuries.
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    How can the NNA AU claim to represent vapers if they don't bother to talk to all of them?
    If they dont talk and listen to the whole vaping community, how can they know what vapers want or need?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post

On the other hand what does niggle at me enough to complain ... is actually your signature! Dont be annoyed... But I really really have to get this off my chest!

It is so mote it be! not may be! Omg this feels so good to get off my chest!

mote mote mote mote!

I dunno why it has been bugging me so much but it has been!

Outside of this small detail - love your posts!

They are always interesting and often food for thought
    ROFL Reb, I prefer to use modern English, and yes I am familiar with the old English wording of this rede and others as well.
    Blessed Be
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

Super Moderator
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011
    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    I miss snus

emu
    AVF Regular
    Is it really that good ? I've tried nic gum but never snus, love my snuff.I hear the ransom is high for it which is why I haven't tried snus yet.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Is it really that good ? I've tried nic gum but never snus, love my snuff.I hear the ransom is high for it which is why I haven't tried snus yet.
    I tried it years ago when pop was alive, did nothing for me, I also tried chewing tobacco which pop swore by and I might add I got a hiding for pinching some to try, did nothing for me. Snuff on the other hand sends me into orbit especially some of the strong stuff like white elephant and dholaka white. The other night I think I over did it as I was vaping nic juice 6mg and had some of the dholaka white as well, went to bed rather queezy. Nic Gum makes me want to throw up and the same with the oral spray rubbish. Give me snuff and vapes any day.
    emu likes this.
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

AVF Regular
    Snubie on video!
    Chad's Top 10 Los Snus (2017)

And his top ten portion snus 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icCg1AGUWe8
    flyingfox12 likes this.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast