Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Snus Research :)

AVF Regular
    Don't know if this has been referenced here, probably a bit redundant but just in case.Still, all good news :-)
    Effect of smokeless tobacco (snus) on smoking and public health in Sweden -- Foulds et al. 12 (4): 349 -- Tobacco Control

Super Moderator
    interesting read (not just about snus) http://www.coresta.org/SGTF/TF-TSNA/...NA_Chapter.pdf
    Cath Mort and Pipesub like this.

Super Moderator
    Cath Mort likes this.

Super Moderator
    Snusers know about WTA'S but I thought I would list them here whole tobacco alkaloids nornicotine, anabasine, anatabine, and myosmine and of course nicotine

Also a good snus/ecig article here Information For Health Professionals

Super Moderator
    a little bit research a little bit news.... so will post in both threads

Turning the tables on public health – let’s talk about the risks *they* create The counterfactual

5. Banning snus. A bunch of creepy Brussels-based ‘health’ lobbyists went and told the European Commission in 2012 that snus should remain banned in the new directive. The EU duly obliged, fortified by support from these wholly unaccountable, unrepresentative and harm-inducing public health zealots, whatever the vast body of evidence and expert opinion says to the contrary. But did these supposedly experienced tobacco control advocates pause to consider that denying people outside Sweden access to snus might lead to their death? Have they taken on board the risk that denying what has been so positive for health in Sweden and Norway might actually cause harm in the rest of the EU? You see ‘we just don’t know’… that is, they don’t know whether their actions are causing harm (they almost certainly are) but somehow they don’t feel accountable for this. None of those involved in getting snus banned in 1992 has seen fit to resign or apologise following the success of snus where it has been allowed. I’ve already discussed the negligence James Reilly and the other politicians that agreed the snus ban in the EU Council.

AVF Regular
    What happened Rho?? I'm seeing double in both threads, he, he, he
    Rhojin and remi1au like this.

Super Moderator
    Yep becoz its a bit of both lol and some ppl dont read both threads hehehehe I know because I can see who reads *spy glasses on* hehehehehe

Super Moderator
    Rho, it's in both threads ... twice
    Cath Mort and Rhojin like this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Rho, it's in both threads ... twice
    Bwhahahahaha I wonder how it did that lol .... now I get it hehehehehe oh well but if I delete one there will be that annoying deleted mail thingy there every time I look *sigh* hehehehe will fix now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123