Page 152 of 153 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153 LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1522
Like Tree1101Likes

Thread: "Snus" late night chats and other banter..... gets moved here ;)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I would imagine as snuff is a tobacco product, customs would be applied.

I used to use snuff myself, but that would be over 40 years ago.
    Yes I to used snuff in the past, and now that vaping is starting to be banned in clubs, pubs and resturants thanks to the cloud chaser show offs, this was a reason given to me by a propriotor on one establishment and customer complaints; I have gone back to using snuss at such places in a snuss bullet and no one is any the wiser.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymo316 View Post
    So can anyone tell me if when snuff comes into the country and I am told I can legally import up to 1.5kg does one have to pay customs. I ordered 2x 50g from Mr.Snuff and that was at the start of November. Royal Mail seems to suxs as much as Fastech Free Shipping.
    I've ordered snuff and you do get charged customs. Due to the weight, I'd imagine that you would have to be a major snuffer to have the duty be a problem ;-)
    Last edited by Pipesub; 24-11-16 at 04:08 AM.
    Dymo316 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Pm? Lol Im not sure I am ready for that kind of relationship Rhojin

Good to see you tho- would be nice to see you drop in more often- You are missed
    ROFLMAO @rebelagainstthemachine, you crack me up at times so funny

AVF Regular
    I just got my order from Mr Snuff and one tin of snuss which is for a friend. Nope the parcel was not even opened by customs. The declaration on the packet clearly stated Nasal Snuff and it came by snail mail Royal Mail from the UK.....Nope no customs interference at all and this is my 4th order thus far. I did keep it down in size in 50g in total
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I am a bit miffed at Mr. Snuff, I never tried snus and decided to give it a taste, He sent me a tin of snus and I noted it had a shelf life due to expire in two months. I did try one pouch and it was horrid. I sent it on to a friend and I think he threw it out. He also was worried about trying snus with an expiry date so close. The problem with Mr. Snuff is you have no PayPal come back. CC only and take what you get. His snuff is good but I do not think I will try snus from him again.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    I am a bit miffed at Mr. Snuff, I never tried snus and decided to give it a taste, He sent me a tin of snus and I noted it had a shelf life due to expire in two months. I did try one pouch and it was horrid. I sent it on to a friend and I think he threw it out. He also was worried about trying snus with an expiry date so close. The problem with Mr. Snuff is you have no PayPal come back. CC only and take what you get. His snuff is good but I do not think I will try snus from him again.
    Snus doesn't really go off. It'll dry out though if left out and will eventually dry out in the fridge too, so freezer is best for long storage. Can still rehydrate them with distilled water when dried out with a loss in flavour sometimes. I have snus in my freezer from 2012 which is still good. They usually have a 6 month expiry from memory so 2 months out isn't that bad.

I'm guessing you got Thunder or Odens snus, which isn't bad but it isn't the highest quality snus available. Thunder Wintergreen was the most putrid snus I've tasted and one I threw out. Best bet is sticking with Swedish Match products for quality and taste.
    Cath Mort and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistie View Post
    Snus doesn't really go off. It'll dry out though if left out and will eventually dry out in the fridge too, so freezer is best for long storage. Can still rehydrate them with distilled water when dried out with a loss in flavour sometimes. I have snus in my freezer from 2012 which is still good. They usually have a 6 month expiry from memory so 2 months out isn't that bad.

I'm guessing you got Thunder or Odens snus, which isn't bad but it isn't the highest quality snus available. Thunder Wintergreen was the most putrid snus I've tasted and one I threw out. Best bet is sticking with Swedish Match products for quality and taste.
    I haven't thrown it out yet, it's the Odens extreme portion snus. Thanks for the info Twisty, not sure if it is 5/4/2017 or 4/5 but either way it's not too far out of date. I'll give it a go in the morning before I start vaping so I can gauge the nic hit but it does say on the side " caution it can blow your mind" lol

Cath Mort and flyingfox12 like this.

AVF Regular
    It'll be fine Emu

Here's some vintage snus I've been working on over the last couple months.

Cath Mort, emu and flyingfox12 like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistie View Post
    It'll be fine Emu

Here's some vintage snus I've been working on over the last couple months.

Geez I'm not worried anymore, thanks mate
    Cath Mort and flyingfox12 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Geez I'm not worried anymore, thanks mate
    Salt is a preservative. So swedish snus won't go bad any time soon. Might just lose potency and flavour a bit.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity