Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,522 of 1522
Like Tree1101Likes

Thread: "Snus" late night chats and other banter..... gets moved here ;)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I haven't thrown it out yet, it's the Odens extreme portion snus. Thanks for the info Twisty, not sure if it is 5/4/2017 or 4/5 but either way it's not too far out of date. I'll give it a go in the morning before I start vaping so I can gauge the nic hit but it does say on the side " caution it can blow your mind" lol

Thanks Twistie, yeah l was a bit concerned, I did try two pouches of the one Emu has and found it foul, I did not like it one bit and went back to my snuff.
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Maybe Odens isn't the snus for you flyingfox. Odens isn't a premium product but I don't don't mind them. Some of them can get a bit juicy. Snus can take a little getting used to.

I remember when I first tried it and I was thinking how can anyone use this stuff, but it did cure my tobacco withdrawals quick smart. So I stuck with it and got used to the taste and even enjoy the flavour Probably didn't help that it my first go at it was a Thunder and they can run a little juicy.

Snuff is a good alternative so no harm no foul.

There are plenty of different flavours or plain snus out there so maybe if you ever feel like giving it another go try a different brand or flavour. General, Ettan, Skruf, Göteborgs Rapé, Grov and lots of others are worth looking at if you get the urge again
    emu likes this.