Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Waiting for my order from buysnus to arrive.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    My shipments (two of them) have been held again. How on earth can the custom actions be so randomly processed? Sometimes the ransom letter comes in two weeks...sometimes it does not come at all and sometimes, like this time it takes friggin 7 weeks and still have not received the letter. Anyone else facing these problems again? It was pretty good for me for months and things were rolling just fine with the customs...but now this pain again.

AVF Regular
    Yup .. Same, they are all over the place
    Sometimes when I'm convinced they have nabbed my gear I give them a ring and see if they have any invoices in their system in my name, and then get them to email it to me to hurry things up a bit.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Ok then it is not just me. Can t find any other reson for this than.. The whole snus deal is somehow really annoying task for them to process...and now they try to be as slow as possible so people would get frustrated and not buy snus anymore.

I called them once and told them that i had lost my invoice, they agreed to sent it to my email, but the guy told me that this is not part of their job and he would only do it this time. I have tried to register as a in their website to see the invoices, but can't for some reason. Frustrating anyway.
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular
    Australian Customs are a pathetically run government organisation. Just like all the other government organisations.
    Browny likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ordered from Mr Joph's on the 21st and still silence radio..... To be continued
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Yep. Well just need to wait patiently i guess. ( and make a new order in buysnus.com again ) =p

AVF Regular
    I continue to order 2 or 3 cans when there is free postage or when northerner has one of their 3 cans 90% off offers .. Purely to give customs the sh!ts .. And I always make sure I ring them once or twice with each order just to waste a bit of their time .. My personal protest
    Cath Mort, Browny and Odens like this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

I know some of you guys are from Perth.

I think it could be worthwhile shipping together in future if you want to pay tax and not deal with this terrible wait. To be honest, I don't really care that much about dodging the tax. I just want my snus. If we used a good courier from a good site, we could all order the amount we want, and then just split the shipping cost/tax proportionately. We would be looking at a substantially better rate and fresh snus in a quarter of the time with none of this insanity. Then when it arrives (if we all trust eachother/we can skype meetup before hand), we just meet up, calculate the sums and have fresh less than a week old snus.

When the time comes, I would be interesting in what you guys think. It avoids this chaos of trying to get through shitty customs and playing the ridiculous waiting game we are all playing. I am pretty sure now that my order has been napped as its been 14 days and no signs.

Waiting for tomorrows sun to rise and see if the mail man brings me a letter or snus - though I dont expect it that quick

Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    I continue to order 2 or 3 cans when there is free postage or when northerner has one of their 3 cans 90% off offers .. Purely to give customs the sh!ts .. And I always make sure I ring them once or twice with each order just to waste a bit of their time .. My personal protest
    Do you ring them and check whether they have your stuff? This is actually insanity.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by middlepathway View Post
    Do you ring them and check whether they have your stuff? This is actually insanity.
    Yep .. I sure do. Once a reasonable time has elapsed for it to be delivered unmolested.
    Then I ring them and ask if they have any invoices in my name .. No risk as they already have it ... Just speeds things up a bit.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast