Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Waiting for my order from buysnus to arrive.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Most times it is on time or next day. But I have had them try to deliver 2 or 3 days before the estimated date. For some reason that shipment was marked at around a week for delivery. Just check your tracking as once it's here it should be delivered the next day.
    natstar likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by numnuts View Post
    Most times it is on time or next day. But I have had them try to deliver 2 or 3 days before the estimated date. For some reason that shipment was marked at around a week for delivery. Just check your tracking as once it's here it should be delivered the next day.
    Ok cool. Yeah it is showing about 1 week. Hopefully it arrives sooner. From the tracking it's gone from Sweden, Germany and now in the US. I spoke to UPS this morning to accept the charges and now need to wait for their accounts department to call me and pay up. If they call me today it may still be a Monday delivery.

Edit: Ransom paid. Now the waiting game....
    Last edited by natstar; 11-09-15 at 04:24 PM.

Mine's sitting in the US as well. Other path is through Dubai which is the better path normally imo. Delivery is and will be Monday - little bit of a different process with a new vendor that I don't believe has been mentioned around here. Will have to try the process again later in the month.
    natstar likes this.

AVF Regular
    Delivered today. 2 days ahead of schedule. 2 days without snus was a challenge. Vaped like crazy. Worked out to about $24.50 per can with the new tax hike and aussie dollar. Oh well. I got my snus so I'm happy!

Anyone else waiting for snus? My firts order was shipped 4.3.2017 and second one 4.4 2017. Yet have not received any notices from customs.Seems like my product is going to be vintage before (or if) I get it.

AVF Regular
    Sorry havent replied to this I just saw it

Best advice is to email directly the place you bought it from- there could have been a mix up - it could be anything - but best to ask the vendor first

Quote Originally Posted by Odens View Post
    Anyone else waiting for snus? My firts order was shipped 4.3.2017 and second one 4.4 2017. Yet have not received any notices from customs.Seems like my product is going to be vintage before (or if) I get it.
    Odens likes this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

Thank you for your intake. I have been ordering snus from the same vendor for years and they are very realible so there is no reason to email them. My product is for sure collecting dust at the shelf of customs or australia post. I guess i need to make a complain to them.....AGAIN!. I will tell them a that when my granparents were young it used also to take 10-15 weeks for post to arrive from Europe to downunder. Only difference is that nowadays they use airplanes and cars instead of steam/sailing boats and horses and still achieve the same delivery times or worse.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567