Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Waiting for my order from buysnus to arrive.

Waiting for my order from buysnus to arrive.

Hi,

I'm a student from Norway currently studying at UWA in perth. I have been living here for about 1 year and in order to make sure I have snus I've been ordering from buysnus.
    However, before I left Norway to start a new semester I forgot to order and I am now out of snus. I did place a new order roughly about 3 weeks ago, but the order has yet to arrive.
    It's been 8 days since my last snus now, and in my desperation I came across this forum. I quickly made a profile with the purpose of asking if someone in Perth would be able to help me out by selling 1 or 2 cans of snus. I use Skruf strong portion, but at this point I'll use whatever I can get my hands on.

I realise this might come off as rude, and I apologise for this. However, if anyone living in Perth has a can or two to spare it would be greatly appreciated.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Hi Alex, welcome to AVF.

You may not be aware that it is ok to import snus but that you will most likely get hit with customs tax/duty @ a rate of $579/ KG + GST, so be prepared for it.
    You may get lucky & not get hit but that is unlikely.

I have 2 tins of Gotlandsk Pakssnus (easter snus), which you could have, it's not skruff but it is snus
    (They have been stored in the freezer)

I do want to keep one of the tins though but you can have the snus inside LOL
    Rhojin, Browny and remi1au like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Hi Noe,

wow that would be lovely, thank you so much. Ye, I'm prepared for having to pay the customs, the price would end up being about the same as if I bought the snus in Norway. It's just the amount of time it takes that I misscalculated.

No offense to you guys but when I desperately asked for Snus I was told that it does not get sold here.. Or am I just unlucky?

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Snus is sometimes passed around but it generally isn't sold on the forum.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

I send you a private message Noe, not sure if you recieved it or not. In order to travel to your location I need to know at what time is most convenient for you. I will check my inbox for a reply otherwise I will assume no timeslots in the near future suits you.
    Thanks for the replies anyways, and I'll try not to flood this forum with any more spam from my side

Noe
    All good mate, enjoy your studying
    Studying with snus must be a very peaceful thing
    Cath Mort likes this.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Super Moderator
    @manosteel we do not sell snus, some forum members may wish to give some away but that is up to the members. Also a location in your profile does help

@alextheviking Welcome to the snus subforum

@Noe ... Good man

And I hope everyone is well and having a snusy time
    Cath Mort and ManOfSteel like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Another desperate nordic snus user here. I have been waiting for my order of 15 cans of Odens now for 8 weeks ? Still have not received the notice from tax office...Anyone near Melbourne with some extra snus to borrow? Almost ready to donate my testicle for a can of snus....

AVF Regular
    Are Customs taking even longer now,to process orders? I have received a couple of assessment notices lately,that were in their grubby,thieving hands more than a month ago.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast