• 1 Post By remi1au
  • 2 Post By Twistie
  • 1 Post By Twistie
  • 1 Post By numnuts
  • 3 Post By remi1au

Thread: Mysnus specials.

AVF Regular

Mysnus specials.

50% off (10 for 5) on most General products .. Their prices are pretty reasonable to start with too.
    The discount doesn't get applied until checkout so the first price you see is not what you pay.
    They also offer registered mail with tracking so Oz post/customs can't "lose" your precious cargo
    spinyeel likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    I was just checking their website and noticed the specials and thought **** it. 1 roll General ES and 2 rolls Smoky Oak ordered, by UPS this time. Since EMS, Border Farce and AusPost are useless.

No Ettan on special but maybe smoky oak might be an ok replacement.
    remi1au and spinyeel like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Nick and Johnny has been up for a few days if your into it. Only tried the Americana myself which was good. Not as good as the normal specials, but $10 a roll still helps pay for the shipping.

AVF Regular
    They still haven't shipped my order. UPS express saver indeed! I got another notice from UPS just then so maybe it'll set in motion soon.

If he's out of stock it won't ship. He don't notify you of it either which is annoying. But it's only happened twice I think. I ordered a few hours ago again and I've got the notice for shipping.

EDIT: I do most my orders here still. The specials make up for the extra cost of UPS. I think he has actually raised the prices..perhaps I abused it too many times!

AVF Regular
    Well at least things move quickly once the ball gets rolling. Order seems to have arrived in Sydney, taxes paid and should be delivered by the end of the week.

Getting it delivered down the far south coast since I'll be heading that way over the weekend to do a bit of fishing and paying the olds a visit. Tax is $663/kg now.

Government is picking my pockets something shocking. The pricks!
    spinyeel likes this.

Good to hear it arrived. Good luck with the fishing.

That tax is becoming eye watering and combined with the current US dollar it making it rather expensive.
    spinyeel likes this.

AVF Regular
    The ES is in da house ...

natstar, spinyeel and numnuts like this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far