Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Siberia -80 now at buysnus

AVF Regular

Siberia -80 now at buysnus

If anyone is interested .. I might even be tempted to give it s try myself next time I'm ordering

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    I was thinking of getting the 500g box from Odens a month or so back but I don't think I'd dig the mint flavouring.

I was reading the reviews and it seemed that even though the two Siberia snus packs are the "strongest" snus around they didn't deliver the nic very quickly and the reviewers felt Odens extreme snus was stronger in delivering nic compared to Siberia.

If they made a plain version I'd be interested I reckon. I'd give the 43mg shamanic version a go haha.
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yup .. I've heard/read similar comments Twistie .. Oddly enough I've never found Odens extreme that strong .. I reckon Thunder Ultra packs a bigger punch, especially the Ultra frosted white dry. Takes a while to get going tho

Quote Originally Posted by Twistie View Post
    I was thinking of getting the 500g box from Odens a month or so back but I don't think I'd dig the mint flavouring.

I was reading the reviews and it seemed that even though the two Siberia snus packs are the "strongest" snus around they didn't deliver the nic very quickly and the reviewers felt Odens extreme snus was stronger in delivering nic compared to Siberia.

If they made a plain version I'd be interested I reckon. I'd give the 43mg shamanic version a go haha.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    Didn't know Thunder had dry portions. I used to use Thunder frosted a long time ago and I remember that they packed a good kick but I found they were pretty juicy. The dry portions might be worth having a look see.

I get a good kick out of Extremes but they have the biggest kick when my tolerance is lower

AVF Regular
    Yeh .. They have dry portions but only in frosted .. So if you're not keen on mint flavours you're out of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Twistie View Post
    Didn't know Thunder had dry portions. I used to use Thunder frosted a long time ago and I remember that they packed a good kick but I found they were pretty juicy. The dry portions might be worth having a look see.

I get a good kick out of Extremes but they have the biggest kick when my tolerance is lower

AVF Regular
    After a couple of months of 12mg or less snus,Oden's Extreme kicks like a mule.

AVF Regular
    Yup ... I guess it would, I only Snus strong stuff so I haven't experienced that
    Cath Mort likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Did anybody try the Siberia -80? I tried a can and really liked it, felt it gave a nice head buzz. My mate tried abortion and threw up within about ten minutes...
    Cath Mort and Rhojin like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by remi1au View Post
    Yup ... I guess it would, I only Snus strong stuff so I haven't experienced that

You've come a longgg way matey. Proud of you son
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Just realised I said "My mate tried abortion and threw up within about ten minutes..." when obviously I meant to say "My mate tried a portion and threw up within about ten minutes..."

Oh dear
    Cath Mort and Rhojin like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast