AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Definitive Express Shippers

Hey all,

I am waiting on a package from ********. It's been 4 weeks since I have heard anything - so I am making the assumption it has been seized. Would anyone be able to direct message me the names of a vendor which does reliable EXPRESS shipping (and preferably stocks Gotenburgs Rapé Lingon).

Cheers
    Last edited by middlepathway; 06-10-15 at 10:13 PM.

Feel your pain getting some SnusX to try. 3/9 customs invoiced me. Took AustPost till the 30/9 to generate the letter with the standard week to deliver it.

Sure you have many PM's, but I'll drop you one anyway.

This is getting beyond a joke. It's now approach 7 weeks to receive a single shipment. Some I made 5 weeks ago I am yet to receive the letter. Took a casual 20 days from when they received the package to sending me the letter for the first batch.

I found a couple of vendors with express shipping through UPS. I take it UPS I recieve the bill at the end and it gets through customs in a matter of days, rather than months?

AVF Regular
    UPS will call you with how much the duty will be and then another staffer at UPS will call to arrange payment. You can pay them over the phone with a credit card. Then they'll deliver.

Should take less than a week from ordering to your hands.