Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By remi1au

Thread: Mysnus woes ..

AVF Regular

Mysnus woes ..

I recently started using this vendor and was having a good run with them, but my last order has gone pear shaped .. After about 2 weeks from receiving the 'shipped' email I phoned Oz post to see where it's at (tracked) and they said according to their records it hasn't even left Sweden yet ! .. So I emailed Mysnus and they responded quite quickly saying they will check it out but don't worry it's insured anyway .. That was 2 weeks ago and I've heard nothing since. I've sent 4 follow up emails and they've responded to none of them.
    Mysnus is no longer my new favourite vendor.
    I think the next move is phone the bank to get the payment reversed and find a new vendor .. Sad really as I was very happy with them up until now ..

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I think you will find it is with customs if it was registered post. The tracking don't working in Australia last time I used it. The only reason I moved to was because it was suppose to be quicker according to AustPost, but as the tracking don't working in Australia it's lowest priority once again.

9/16/2014 1:48 AM Stockholm utr The item has arrived at Postenīs international terminal for sorting and transport abroad.

Edit: An an example of shipping - Austpost just shows International.

AVF Regular
    What you say is partially true, you can't track the registered mail online but you can ring Oz post and they can track it manually.
    On previous occasions I gave rung them and they have told me where it is .. On this occasion they can see it in the system but it is still in Sweden ...
    Rhojin likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far