Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By remi1au
  • 2 Post By spinyeel
  • 1 Post By middlepathway

Thread: They are getting worse ..

AVF Regular

They are getting worse ..

Received a ransom note today (28/10/15) dated 10/10/15 .. 18 pigging days !
    Worse thing is I actually rang them a week ago realising it was nabbed and they said they had no invoices pending for me ..
    Sigh.
    Rhojin and spinyeel like this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    They've changed their web page too. Had a prick of a time paying last night. It's a frustrating process and very poor customer service that would cripple a private business.
    Rhojin and remi1au like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Wow, you should be fortunate! My letter took 29 days to arrive. And then an extra 3 weeks to send the can after payment...
    remi1au likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by middlepathway View Post
    Wow, you should be fortunate! My letter took 29 days to arrive. And then an extra 3 weeks to send the can after payment...
    Wow ! .. You win, that's atrocious ..
    I'd love to spend a day in customs and see how lazy they really are .. Better still, I think I'll apply for a job, it must be great sitting around all day doing feck all.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far