Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Seddas
  • 1 Post By rebelagainstthemachine

Thread: A few noob snus questions

AVF Regular

A few noob snus questions

Hey guys,
    A few months back I was working in the outback in Moomba SA, and one of the Canadian FIFO workers from another company gave me some snus to try. At first I wasn't a much of a fan, but not being able to smoke on shift I soon became hooked. Each swing he would bring me over some which was really great. I'm no longer working in Moomba, and I don't think he is either since the price of oil dropped late last year.
    My few questions are first about tax. I tried to google the amount of tax, but I couldn't find much information. Is anyone able to post a link?
    Also, is a roll just 10 tins?
    And last, is a tag along order legal? I only want a tin or two (at this stage) and thought maybe save on shipping if it was shared. I'm not sure how tax works or if people get the maximum amount, just thought I would ask the question.
    Thanks for any help guys

AVF Regular
    Yup a roll is 10 tins

Importing smokeless tobacco au

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/con...mItemId/974258

and cost stupidly high

Its over the $600pk mark now I believe - never really went for just one or two cans so cant answer that - but snus is in line with TB tax which I think is over the $600pk mark now 13.2 Tobacco taxes in Australia - Tobacco In Australia - strictly speaking its not illegal - but not legal either - you can import for your personal use see above

Its just that it appears that anti tobacco were only lazy about advocating for it (Really no other real reason) and now Australians- although there are quite a few users of snus - wont advocate for it either - bc they have better things to do yada yada- so its being mostly forgotten

Hope this helps - but think Rhojin when he drops in can clarify further
    Seddas likes this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber