Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Bringing snus into Aus?

Super Moderator
    10 chars hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Twistie View Post
    I got back from my Scandinavian tour about 2 and half weeks ago. I brought back 3 rolls of portions in my luggage and posted a roll of loose the day I was due to leave. Customs waved me through after declaring the cheese and caviar paste I had with me and my parcel arrived successfully about a week later.

Expect to pay around 450 to 550 kronor for a roll in Sweden. A little more expensive than ordering online but with Australia Tax added, savings soon blow out. So on your travels in a snus friendly country I'd recommend grabbing a roll or three for the road
    Dymo316 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I am not that into snus but does anyone know where to buy good snuff apart from Mr.Snuff and that will accept PayPal thanks in advance

AVF Regular
    Bit of a late reply but Paypal isn't accepted at any snuff retailers from my search Dymo. Credit card no probs but Paypal isn't going to work.
    Dymo316 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistie View Post
    Bit of a late reply but Paypal isn't accepted at any snuff retailers from my search Dymo. Credit card no probs but Paypal isn't going to work.
    Thanks Twistie, yes, the reason I discovered that snuff and snus vendors do not like the paypal policy if the customer is not happy with the product they can lodge a dispute or claim. Mr.Snuff is very good I have placed a second order with them,I went and got a debit card that has very little funds in it just enough to shop on line. I transfer funds into it before going online shopping.

Mr, Snuff only does Royal Mail deliveries to Australia, I know the reason why, but rather not say in a public forum. Yes its slow, and there is no tracking.

It is hard though, in the event that you do get scammed by an on line vendor, where there is no paypal be it whatever product to recover funds, the last time that happened it took my bank over six months to do so and the bank manager said that I am not the first. Hence the very limited fund plastic fantastic. I do not know too much about Bitcoin and that too me is somewhat confusing.

AVF Regular

Snuff

Credit cards are a safe option. You can instigate a charge back if you feel like you've been ripped off.

Anyway Mrsnuff is good

You can also try;

Mysmokingshop

Toque

Northerner

Whether you have the same level of luck bypassing the evilness of border farce with any of the aforementioned is in the hands of the goddess nicotiana.

You can, I think also order direct from Wilsons of Sharrow.

Happy snuffing.

Also if ever you get stuck you can always make snuff from rolling tobacco or cigars etc. Just dry it crispy and grind it into a fine powder. Optionally add salt and washing soda and moisten to a level you like and presto, home made snuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12