Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Help/Info

AVF Regular
    Snus is really hard to get at a good price because of the taxes- I prefer lower strength 8mg but others swear by higher strengths - but then I also like the flavour of the lower strength over the higher ones most of the time

Mini portions can also kick like horses so dont let the physical size be the decider - look for the mg instead

If you are undecided - I wonder if you have tried vaping? You can have low strength with that also - actually lower than snus

WTA (Whole Tobacco Alkaloid) ejuice is also available for vapers who have trouble getting snus or who are having trouble switching to vaping - although I have found that WTA is not as strong as snus - so maybe that could be your ticket?
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    How can the NNA AU claim to represent vapers if they don't bother to talk to all of them?
    If they dont talk and listen to the whole vaping community, how can they know what vapers want or need?
    If most of the vaping community is ignored- who do the NNA AU really represent?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    Hello!

Been a while (few years) since I've been here! I have, however, read how difficult it is to get snus in Australia these days. I also tried ordering, about a year ago, from both buysnus and northener and all was seized by customs and just gave up bothering and smoked since. Basically what I would like to know, is the easiest way to import even if I have to pay the damn tax (quickest way of delivery) hey if anyone has any tips feel free to PM message too

Used to be so easy. Its really pretty lame its so difficult now :S
    Hi Storm. I've been reading all the SNUS recipes etc on this thread. I hope one of them does the job for you. But have you thought of vaping Naturally Extracted Tobacco e liquids? There are quite a few companies making them in US and UK I think. You'd get the closest thing to the taste of tobacco (without burning smoke and horrible chemicals).
    Some companies are Black Note (US), Tobacco Ridge (Kind E Liquid US)...there are others, check online. You could try to get them from with Nic already in (hopefully customs won't confiscate) if you buy from overseas... or add your own in Australia... you could get a simple starter vaping device etc.......anyway hopefully the snus recipes will work for you.

AVF Regular
    I'd go original portions (8mg) for everyday use. Shouldn't give too much of a kick if smoking a pack a day. But I reckon an extra strong first up in the morning is a good way to start the day I don't like the slim portions much myself and the minis are a waste of time from my experience unless they come in extra strong or extreme now.
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    I'd love to try one, I'll swap a vial of snuff for a single portion of snus just to give it a go..... any takers ?

AVF Regular
    Maybe our mod here Rhojin (if he ever makes an appearance back in these parts) will take you up on it. He's out your way emu, in the wild west. Or on your next order from MrSnuff put a tin of snus in the cart, they have a limited range of thunder snus from memory. But they may have placed all the chew and snus in their MrSnus store instead.

Anyway it''ll give a longer kick than snuff, perhaps even a little stronger buzz if not used to it.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Thanks Twistie, I'll keep a lookout for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12