Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Regular V Extra strong, anyone else find this a pain in the ass?

So despite the absolutely reaming I will cop I am thinking of placing a new order because I miss snus so very much.

The real issue is I find myself split between the "regular" portions vs the "extra strong" portions as both lines contain flavours I like. Your regular portions have my beloved Ettan while the extra strong lines have my General Extra Strong, Melon, etc. It's not like I cant order both but after a can or two of some extra strong the regular strength almost becomes like lolly water thus destroying my ability to enjoy it.

I just wanted to whine really, no real point to be made here. Life is hard etc.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Here's an idea, take all your Ettan pouches out of their tin & put them on a bit of glad wrap or a plate, add 3 drops of 100mg/ml nic to each Ettan pouch (2 drops 1 side & 1 on the other would be best), then put all your Ettan back into the tin & let it sit for a few days in the fridge to allow the nic to spread to all parts of the pouches.
    3 drops of 100mg/ml is approx 10mg of nic, so you will be boosting the Ettan up very close to the same amount of nic strength as General ES
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    That is actually a super smart idea and now I feel stupid.

I have held off on placing my order because I wept when I read the maths and am thinking I should hold off for a fortnight or so now.

My snus, my precious snus!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I do a similar thing with the zero mg, no tobacco commercial snus, except I also add WTA liquid to it.
    One of my favorite snus is Odens Extreme Lakrits but as we know customs makes it very expensive to order, Northerner has tobacco & nic free snus, so I tried all their Lakrits types & found KickUp Salmiak Tobacco Free Portion - Northerner
    Compared to Odens Lakrits, it is very very close in taste to the real thing & even has some "burn" to it due to the addition of, I believe, menthol.
    The menthol taste doesn't really come through for at least an hour but the burn is there, after an hour or so you can start to taste the menthol with the Lakrits flavor slowly fading over the next hour or so.
    The good thing about this tobacco free snus is that customs DO NOT add tax to it, when you pay for your order that is all you have to pay.

So I tried to turn my Kickup Salmiak portions into proper snus, with Nicotine & WTA added, to Odens Extreme level, with great success.
    To do this is very easy & will cost you less than 1 customs' ransom note for the ingredients you need to buy.
    You'll need 200mg/ml nic liquid & some 24mg/ml WTA liquid & a tin of nic free, tobacco free Salmiak Kickup portions, plus 2x regular dripper tipped bottles(1 for the nic & 1 for the WTA) & a bit of glad wrap or plastic sheet of some kind.

Method:
    Place plastic sheet on a table, spread portions in a single layer on the sheet.
    Drip 2 drops of 200mg/ml nic onto each portion.
    Drip 2 drops of WTA onto each portion.
    Turn all the portions over.
    Drip 1 drop of nic per portion.
    Drip 1 drop of WTA per portion.
    Roll plastic sheet into a bag with all the edges at the top, lightly press on the bag so as not to split the snus portions but with enough pressure to help the nic & WTA integrate into the snus better.
    Put all the Portions back into the snus tin & leave for 48hrs before using for best results.
    Dispose of plastic sheet, job done.

You can use the portions immediately, although the nic will be more towards the surface of the portions, which will release a little faster than if they are left for 48hrs & given time to mix the new ingredients into themselves.
    As a bonus, the taste after adding the nic & WTA, to me, was even closer to Odens Lakrits flavor & the menthol taste seems to take longer to be noticeable.

Now for some Maths.
    Odens Extreme has 22mg/gm of nicotine, each portion is approx 1 gm, so there is 22mg of nicotine in each portion.
    Using the method above, we will be adding approx 22.4mg of nicotine to each portion.
    How can I be sure?
    200mg/ml = 200mg in 1 ml of liquid
    10% of 200 = 20
    There are approx 30 drops in 1 ml
    10% of 30 = 3
    So in 3 drops there is approx 20mg of nicotine in 200mg/ml liquid.
    Likewise with the WTA liquid, except that we start with 24mg/ml.
    So 3 drops = approx 2.4mg.
    20 + 2.4= 22.4
    REMEMBER: drops are approximate & not an entirely accurate way to measure but since we are only using this for our own consumption & not for selling to others, it is at our own risk & close enough to what we need.

I would first try a portion with just 2 drops of nic & 3 drops of WTA, if you are going to do this, you will still have almost 16mg of nic in that portion.
    The reason being that the nic & WTC will not fully integrate into the portions & a lot of it will sit on the "surface", meaning a lot of the nic is going to be absorbed faster than it would with Odens Extreme.
    It is best to play it a little safe & make sure you are comfortable with 1 drop less nic first than to make an entire tin unuseable for yourself.

If you don't like Lakrits then maybe try Qvitt "original" flavor nic & tobacco free snus.
    It is a dry white portion & has a taste reminiscent of General Tailored white portions, with less of a salty taste, not as much citrus & a touch of menthol to simulate the "burn" a little but not enough to taste minty.
    It's really quite good & if you didn't know it, you'd swear it was tobacco snus.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!