Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Tobacco free "nicotine" portions

AVF Regular

Tobacco free "nicotine" portions

Well, it's been quite a while since I've posted on AVF so I hope everyone is well and happy (Roh, Noe, CathM, Cris, RAM, Dogman, +).

My partner is very sensitive to strong scents and perfumes and it would seem that she has been suffering in silence for the last 5 years with my vaping. About 4 months ago mt go-to ADV doubler became unavailable for a number of weeks and I switched to zero flavoring, just pg/vg & nic. To my surprise, just recently, I found that this bothers her as well. So much so that she admitted that my stores of PG & VG in our shared office bother her as well. So, all my vape kit has been moved to the garage and when I vape in the house I exhale into a tea towel

Obviously my dilemma is vaping and my solution is snus BUT ... the duty! It's been a while so I checked. Over $450 for a 500g bag of SnusX. So I had another look at tobacco free options and I found something called
    "On" nicotine pouches and was interested if anyone has had any experience with this product? I could get back into DIY the Noe way or even "nic up" some Grinds or herbal chew but this looked like a first stop.

Thanks in advance

AVF Regular
    The 'oldies' of which you speak, some anyway, are now at the new site. Home | vaping in australia
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Most snusers tho are at the vaper cafe Dogman, rose, Noe, Rojin left ages ago, etc
    Pipesub likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Also Pipesub alot of people wont talk about snus in public because it is strongly believed that some puritan vapers some time ago from here put in formal complaints about people importing it - There are aussie informal snus groups however that are not on forums which talk quietly among themselves
    Pipesub likes this.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."

AVF Regular
    Well now - I seem to have wandered into a once familiar place and put my foot in it. Sorry for any offense and GT, feel to remove this thread if needs be.
    In any case - Peace to all vapers ;-)

Cheers,
    Pipe
    1ynne and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Pipesub GT fm and ingrid are over here now Home | vaping in australia its thier new forum - this is one is unmoderated now am sure they will be happy to see you

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    Well now - I seem to have wandered into a once familiar place and put my foot in it. Sorry for any offense and GT, feel to remove this thread if needs be.
    In any case - Peace to all vapers ;-)

Cheers,
    Pipe

AVF Regular
    life is like that.. isn't it.. you turn your back for a minute.. and suddenly everything is... different .

Have to admit you made me think about a possible solution.. but you wiped unflavoured off the agenda, so I was stumped but may be a beach towel.. rather than a tea towel
    Last edited by 1ynne; 29-03-18 at 02:58 PM.
    Pipesub likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Stores of PG and VG in sealed bottles bother her? Flavourless vape being filtered by a teatowel? That sounds like psychosomatic aversion rather than a physical issue. Does she use any cosmetics or moisturisers at all? There might be a huge contradiction there.

Still... happy wife, happy life.
    disley and Tara like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    PG & VG does tend to have its own smell and vaping is not for everyone - some people no longer want to inhale stuff, some people are not addicted to hand to mouth, some people are sensitive to ingredients including smells, other cant for medical reasons vape so snus or lozenges are a good option

Another option is to diy your own lozenges - either the traditional way - heat flavoured sugar up wait till its not too cool to mix some nic in and use as a lozenge

or buy porous premade lollies like newmans own brand - let nic soak into the lollies and use like snus

Dogman has made his own chocolate covered coffee beans as well using nic

In all versions you can use any kind of nic - but as per usual if using WTA - its at your own risk - but WTA cause of the extra stuff in it I think has more of a cigarette type flavour to it

also lozenges, like vaping does not have the same kick as snus does - so heads up on that
    Pipesub likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    We really are nicotine addicts eh, most of us will do almost anything to get that hit pmsl
    Pipesub, 1ynne and SES56 like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast