Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: btobw's Story

AVF Regular
    Just updating to say that yesterday it was one year since my last cigarette.

I'd say the Paps-X Lux that will be delivered tomorrow is my anniversary present to myself ... except that's what I said when I bought the EPM
    Fatman, Gresh11, JenJ and 3 others like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Congratulations btobw!

I hope you have many vaping years to come...........

BTW, how are you going with the Sophia?
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Congratulations. I love hearing these stories. Keep celebrating these milestones and treat yourself to whatever you want.
    btobw likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Cheers, laurie Going well with my (five) Sophias, but I'm afraid I'm still using the ready-made coils. I'm *very* lazy I haven't even gotten round to doing a coil for the Eviva I bought a while back to try. But I will one day very soon!

Thanks Criss. Treating myself doesn't seem to be a problem

Sunday, June 29, 2014
    17 Arrived at Delivery Facility in SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA 06:01
    Crisscross and mrsgruffy like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

congratulations mate well done.
    btobw likes this.

Nic Free Since 12th May 2014

Congrats btobw
    Im not far behind you my 1st anniversary is coming late July
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks, folks Oh and I'm down to 6mg/ml now. I think I'm possibly vaping a bit more, so may have to stay at that level for a bit, but am aiming for 3 mg/ml.
    aussie63 likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey BTOBW, still remember the first day we met and it feels like yesterday! Nat and I are so happy to have seen you transform into a non smoker in such a short space of time, and more importantly stuck to it! It's stories like this that keep us going

CONGRATULATIONS BTOBW!!!!
    btobw likes this.

Super Moderator
    Congrats on not only the year, but on being such a good part of the community
    btobw and vengaman like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Thanks, Max, Nat and fatman. I was very lucky to have such patient and knowledgeable tutors in the Steamers and this forum right from the beginning! I'm sure it would have all been too hard otherwise.

I too remember that first meeting, Max; primarily the fact that I had to ask, "What? I have to press the button? When?" and neither of you even flinched or made me feel stupid for asking the question

I do strongly recommend hands-on help when you're starting out - a store like the Steamers, vape meets, the experienced vaper a couple of suburbs away ... whatever's available.

My aim for the next year is to actually save some money! I'm afraid my tastes turned out to be quite expensive And I used to smoke rollies anyway, so smoking wasn't actually wildly expensive for me.
    Fatman, Gresh11 and disley like this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast