Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: btobw's Story

Congrats, its stories like yours that are an inspiration to newbs to vaping and those who have been doing it for a while. I am at 11 weeks now and feel great for it. Have probably spent a bit more at times than expected but not as much as on cigs.

Good luck with your new toys and thanks for sharing your story.
    btobw likes this.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

AVF Regular
    You have got some very nice devices btobw. Time to let the savings commence. Good luck!! I wonder what your second year anniversary present will be? A year to pick and choose, its gonna be a beauty! Onya!!!
    btobw likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    I think the early milestones are the most exciting, Tigmann. Nearly three months - who would have thought, eh?

Thanks Gresh - I'm very happy with my little collection. It might be a bit optimistic to think I'll wait a whole year before adding to it

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    I think the early milestones are the most exciting, Tigmann. Nearly three months - who would have thought, eh?

Thanks Gresh - I'm very happy with my little collection. It might be a bit optimistic to think I'll wait a whole year before adding to it
    I would hate to see your vape mail dry up. There is nothing like stalking the posty. Makes it worth getting up.
    btobw likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    You have got some very nice devices btobw. Time to let the savings commence. Good luck!! I wonder what your second year anniversary present will be? A year to pick and choose, its gonna be a beauty! Onya!!!
    Bwahahaha - well, that didn't work out, did it?

It's two years today, and still no cravings for a cigarette. The safety net half-pouch of tobacco that's still lurking somewhere at the back of a desk cupboard must be pretty dry by now.

It's hard to believe it's well over a year since my OP. I'm down to mostly 3 or 4 mg/ml, and have been for a long time now. Thanks to everyone on this forum for ... the companionship, I think. I know almost no smokers in my real life, and no vapers apart from my brother, who doesn't really count. I rarely see him, and he was a pack a month sort of smoker, and now he's a 5ml a month sort of vaper. So you lot are my vaping family

An extra special mention too to The Steamers who started me on this journey. I don't get to see them as often these days, but their juice is still my mainstay. May their b&m prosper, despite the best efforts of the NSW government.

Maybe on my third anniversary I'll be reporting on my conversion to temperature control, but, for the moment, I'm definitely a mech person. So, for my anniversary present I started early in the year

I bought myself a Gus Lord and Phenomenon Lite because I had long hankered after the Lord etching. But then, I probably told myself the Axiom Hybrid was also an anniversary present. And the fatty Gizmo.

Then the squonkers (yes, you and your ilk, Dogman!) finally got to me. So I bought the beautiful VR Wood squonker and a BF Derringer to go on top. I'm still waiting on the Derringer, but I'm loving squonking.

But yesterday came the really big one - a Tmod Customs squonker. Of course, now I need more bottom feed RDAs as well.

It's time I started rationalising, I think. But that's going to be difficult. Don't hold your breath, as I'm only at the stage of beginning to think that maybe I have a couple of bits and pieces that I could let go of. Maybe.

My actual anniversary is at 3pm. At that time I'll be in the Theatre Royal, about to see Hayley and Juliet Mills on stage. Does that date me or what! I mentioned Hayley Mills to my daughter and she looked at me blankly :/
    D1git, gtadmin, Crisscross and 4 others like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Congrats on two years btobw. Very well done indeed !!

AVF Regular
    Di a huge congratulations on your anniversary. You bring style and class to our humble spot in the vaping community and I am thrilled to call you a friend. I could happily adopt your entire collection and just look longingly at their elegance (I won't but you know what I mean). I have followed your journey with a grin on my face and I wish you you every success in the next leg

gtadmin, Fatman, btobw and 1 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Sincere congrats on your 2 year milestone.
    Laughed at your comment on savings, but seriously, after being a heavy smoker, I can (and probably have ;p ) buy a pretty high end mod every month and still be saving both money and life.
    Vape on and have fun, the Shiney purchases do slow down eventually (if you want them to ) from what I've seen watching the community the 2 year mark is about the point everything levels out and really becomes easy.
    keep it up
    D1g
    gtadmin, Fatman and btobw like this.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Di a huge congratulations on your anniversary. You bring style and class to our humble spot in the vaping community and I am thrilled to call you a friend. I could happily adopt your entire collection and just look longingly at their elegance (I won't but you know what I mean). I have followed your journey with a grin on my face and I wish you you every success in the next leg

^^^^ What she said .............. plus

Congrats on your 2nd anniversary , and thank you for being such a great part of ALL our journeys !
    D1git, gtadmin, btobw and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Thank you everyone for the very, very kind words! I'm genuinely touched Love you all!!! most of the time

And just for the Fatman:

D1git, gtadmin, Fatman and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast