Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 22 years of smoking - all done with em now

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    407
    Its all good there are no "sane" people on this forum anyways

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bendigo
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk EyBoy View Post
    Its all good there are no "sane" people on this forum anyways
    No wonder I feel right at home here crazy people are good fun!
    BlackDog likes this.
    Being a mumma, Tattoos, Piercings and now vaping are my thing!





    "Bipolar disorder can be a great teacher. It's a challenge, but it can set you up to be able to do almost anything else in your life." - CARRIE FISHER

  3. #13
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    On the Goldie!
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk EyBoy View Post
    Its all good there are no "sane" people on this forum anyways
    Oi! I resemble that remark...


    Welcome Tony. Good to have you here.
    HoleyMumma likes this.

  4. #14
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    534
    Good to find fellow window lickers on here, figured I probably would........

    I put my shrink on to vapes - he's got a couple of his other mad bastards on to it to get them off the durries as well, he can't discuss how they're doing tho.
    Gresh11 and HoleyMumma like this.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bendigo
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
    Good to find fellow window lickers on here, figured I probably would........

    I put my shrink on to vapes - he's got a couple of his other mad bastards on to it to get them off the durries as well, he can't discuss how they're doing tho.
    That's amazing, well done on converting other crazy people via your shrink my shrink and GP (husband and wife team) are both pretty amazed how well I am doing off the cigs.
    Being a mumma, Tattoos, Piercings and now vaping are my thing!





    "Bipolar disorder can be a great teacher. It's a challenge, but it can set you up to be able to do almost anything else in your life." - CARRIE FISHER

  6. #16
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    534
    Holy crap, I just clicked on the "I've been an ex smoker for:" thingy in your sig & put my numbers in - I've saved $3k!!
    Ok, maybe not $3k, but I've spent less than $600 on vaping stuff.
    I'm not gonna feel guilty spending on stuff I want now, that freaking amazing!

    Me & the missus have also got my both her & my brothers onto the vapes & off the smokes now as well, we preach the benefits to every smoker we know - I'd feel guilty if I didn't tell people about vaping, every smoker needs to know there is an alternative.
    HoleyMumma likes this.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bendigo
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
    Holy crap, I just clicked on the "I've been an ex smoker for:" thingy in your sig & put my numbers in - I've saved $3k!!
    Ok, maybe not $3k, but I've spent less than $600 on vaping stuff.
    I'm not gonna feel guilty spending on stuff I want now, that freaking amazing!

    Me & the missus have also got my both her & my brothers onto the vapes & off the smokes now as well, we preach the benefits to every smoker we know - I'd feel guilty if I didn't tell people about vaping, every smoker needs to know there is an alternative.
    I was smoking really thin Rollie's in the end, if I were smoking tailors, it would be triple that number.

    I tell everyone too, give them a try and not preach too much, I figure that they have the info and they can decide where to go from there. I also got a mate onto a dry herb vaporizer (no I don't use one, nor have the need for one) but it's all about harm minimization.
    Being a mumma, Tattoos, Piercings and now vaping are my thing!





    "Bipolar disorder can be a great teacher. It's a challenge, but it can set you up to be able to do almost anything else in your life." - CARRIE FISHER

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Latrobe Valley
    Posts
    26
    congrats mate, your doing better than I was.

    I'm off the analogs now too, for good.

    Keep it up

  9. #19
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    534
    Got my zmax & rsst, yay!



    1st coil & wick were a bit of a fail, wick to thin & coil needed 7 wraps of 30 gauge to fire, ended up at 1.8 ohm.

    Next was better, thicker wick & 6 wrap coil at 1.6 ohm, much better, but wick may be a little too tightly wrapped, getting the odd dry hit.

    Gotta play some more tonight.

  10. #20
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    534
    6 months today!

    Now vaping RBA's & mechs & loving it.


 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:37 AM.