Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: So far...

AVF Regular
    That is so great Mark, thanks for sharing your story - its good you have the choice of visiting an actual vape store. I am sure they have told you about battery safety but dont forget to carry your spare Batts in a safe container/plastic box
    Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sounds very sensible Mark, I like you attitude

I don't know of any vape shops on the peninsula but you do have Wick and Wire in Cheltenham, they're a well respected store around here

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    I don't know of any vape shops on the peninsula
    Not that far south! I'm in St Kilda.

but you do have Wick and Wire in Cheltenham, they're a well respected store around here
    I've been there. That was a long trip.

The one closest to me is Vaphilia in Ripponlea. I went there today and bought...

I picked up a delivery from Vapeking on the way home, so it felt like Christmas. I forgave myself for spending so much money when I remembered that I'm into my second month of vaping so I no longer have to compare the cost to a single month's supply of cigarettes, and I've got all the hardware I need for now.

AVF Regular
    Ooh nice haul

AVF Regular
    Stay strong Mark. Play around with setups until you find what works best for you....the EUC coils and ESTOC tank are getting awesome reviews!!

Regarding batteries, I can never be assed changing them out so I stick to mods with lipo's. I have a couple of eleaf 80W 5000mAh mods that work great and last for ages. I also have a smaller 1400mAh mod from vaporesso for MTL.

Quote Originally Posted by cpvaps View Post
    Stay strong Mark.
    I don't think I'll need much strength, as long as I have a working PV and some nicotine e-liquid. The cigarettes I had on Xmas day just felt wrong because I couldn't get a lungful of vapor from them.

the EUC coils and ESTOC tank are getting awesome reviews!!
    I haven't had the chance to evaluate them because I filled the tank with 0 nicotine chocolate juice that I got at the tobacconist and it's absolutely putrid.
    Anonymous likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
    I haven't had the chance to evaluate them because I filled the tank with 0 nicotine chocolate juice that I got at the tobacconist and it's absolutely putrid.
    I love chocolate, but strangely enough chocolate flavoured juice is the most disgusting thing I've ever vaped. Anything with chocolate flavour is gross. Which is depressing since I love chocolate.

Congrats on taking up vaping. One of the best choices I've ever made. I only wish WA had Vape shops, it would make things so much easier.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I love chocolate, but strangely enough chocolate flavoured juice is the most disgusting thing I've ever vaped. Anything with chocolate flavour is gross. Which is depressing since I love chocolate.

Congrats on taking up vaping. One of the best choices I've ever made. I only wish WA had Vape shops, it would make things so much easier.
    not all chocolate flavour is bad....some are simply beautiful ... Mud from Fenix Vapour ..there is a review on their vendor page here on AVF or The Royal Coco Rumble from Falcon Vapes (after a long steep) .. xtra bonus ..both of these vendors are Victorians too

do not give up on the chocs Mark
    MarkT likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    not all chocolate flavour is bad....some are simply beautiful ... Mud from Fenix Vapour ..there is a review on their vendor page here on AVF or The Royal Coco Rumble from Falcon Vapes (after a long steep) .. xtra bonus ..both of these vendors are Victorians too

do not give up on the chocs Mark
    At this stage I don't plan on buying any more premixed e-liquid, but I've just ordered another batch of concentrates and included some Capella Double Chocolate, so hopefully I'll be able to create a chocolate mix that I like.

AVF Regular
    Perino after dark eliquid ( peppermint chocolate. OMFG) It's too good. The only choc liq I've ever liked.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast