Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: I'm Back....

AVF Regular
    Well done Ginar. About the merry go round of vaping flavours, have you tried unflavoured juice? I just mix about 50vg to 50pg in winter & 80vg to 20 pg for summer.
    Ginar likes this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    Firstly, welcome back and good job giving up the smokes (again)!

Secondly, can i ask what turned you back to smokes? You mentioned the "just one wont hurt" but what made you feel the need? Did you give up vaping also? Were you still vaping when you picked up the cigarette? Sorry for all the questions im just generally curious. Anyone whos gone through the same thing feel free to chime in. Ive had alot more people than usual asking me about vaping lately and honestly in the 3 and a bit years ive been vaping ive never felt the need to go back to smokes (not judging people who do, just nice to offer a different story to people asking questions). I remember trying to give up smokes prior to vaping and i always got dragged back in by the smell, i really loved the smell of people smoking, nowdays i find it nearly unbearable.
    Hi Homie ... will try and answer your questions. Trying to remember back, I think it was a combination of things that set off the trigger:
    1. A minor stress situation;
    2. Batteries not charging properly and me getting pissed off about that;
    3. After 1 year, still not being able to find that killer flavour;
    4. Getting fed up with all the liquid mixing and the mess that ensued.
    5. Me thinking that I was not a smoker anymore and one would not matter or see me start up again .... hahahahahahaha ... so stupid.

And, yes, I was still vaping when I started smoking again. But after all the palaver over batteries and liquids, the cig was a convenient nic hit for me.

So far today, I have had 2 cigs, and I plan to wean off them slowly. I am already finding that I am going for the ecig before a cig today.
    Fatman, fabricator4 and Homie like this.

2nd attempt ... Never give up, giving up. OMG I am going to be rich soon, look how much I have saved!

AVF Regular
    Might try that, sounds a lot easier.
    fabricator4 likes this.

2nd attempt ... Never give up, giving up. OMG I am going to be rich soon, look how much I have saved!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginar View Post
    Might try that, sounds a lot easier.
    the T18? alot easyer top filled (screw the top with the tip off pour around the side)

to charge: swivel the botton bit for usb (1 amp max i normaly use pc usb 3 port or tv with usb power)

for coil changing: make sure the tank is empty and take the bottom cover off and pull out

most of this is in the manual or you can watch reveiws on it

i love and still have my one even tho it needs a new drip tip (my convert gave up when i started training so i got it back)
    Ginar likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    the T18? alot easyer top filled (screw the top with the tip off pour around the side)

to charge: swivel the botton bit for usb (1 amp max i normaly use pc usb 3 port or tv with usb power)

for coil changing: make sure the tank is empty and take the bottom cover off and pull out

i love and still have my one even tho it needs a new drip tip (my convert gave up when i started training so i got it back)
    The unflavoured liquids I think. For many struggling with flavours unflavoured IS the answer. I went to almost unflavoured for a couple of years - so little flavouring you'd think was hardly worth the effort. This or completely ditch the flavour is the way to go when you are in a bad place Ginar.

Simple devices like the T18 might work for you too though ;-)

There's absolutely no need to make it any more complicated than it needs to be. If it's a hobby that can be a whole different story though.
    Fatman and Ginar like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post

SNAP.... ordered one about an hour ago... they do look good and also ordered 2 x Innokin Prism T18 Tank Atomizer 2.5ml to go with it.

AVF Regular
    SNAP.... ordered one about an hour ago... they do look good and also ordered 2 x Innokin Prism T18 Tank Atomizer 2.5ml to go with it.
    hope you got extra coils aswell since there seems to be something with 1 being burnt in a batch or something

i miss mine tho its not as good as my Gaia RDTA and alien with dual claptons at 100 watts
    Ginar likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Homie ... will try and answer your questions. Trying to remember back, I think it was a combination of things that set off the trigger:
    1. A minor stress situation;
    2. Batteries not charging properly and me getting pissed off about that;
    3. After 1 year, still not being able to find that killer flavour;
    4. Getting fed up with all the liquid mixing and the mess that ensued.
    5. Me thinking that I was not a smoker anymore and one would not matter or see me start up again .... hahahahahahaha ... so stupid.

And, yes, I was still vaping when I started smoking again. But after all the palaver over batteries and liquids, the cig was a convenient nic hit for me.

So far today, I have had 2 cigs, and I plan to wean off them slowly. I am already finding that I am going for the ecig before a cig today.
    Interesting. I dont have anything more to add lol.

Ill agree with everyone else on unflavored, i switched to unflavored for a good 6 months when i got tired of chasing flavors. The natural sweetness of the VG is surprisingly satisfying... It also helped when i went back to flavors making me realize just how good a decent strawberry milk can be .
    Ginar likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12