Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: I'm Back....

AVF Regular

I'm Back....

Well, after falling off the vaping wagon for over 2 years, I am back for round 2 on vaping. I fell for the old "just one, it won't make me want to start smoking again" trick.

The other issue I had was all the mixing, it was starting to drive me nuts, but I think I can be a little more organised this time round. Going to have a big throw out tomorrow and start afresh.
    gert, giruvian, Crisscross and 4 others like this.

2nd attempt ... Never give up, giving up. OMG I am going to be rich soon, look how much I have saved!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginar View Post
    Well, after falling off the vaping wagon for over 2 years, I am back for round 2 on vaping. I fell for the old "just one, it won't make me want to start smoking again" trick.

The other issue I had was all the mixing, it was starting to drive me nuts, but I think I can be a little more organised this time round. Going to have a big throw out tomorrow and start afresh.

Wow your head will explode when you start looking at all the new gear and the massive leaps in technology

Welcome back
    gert and AllyP like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    WB Ginar ... a few companies now are doing mixed liquid from NZ so there isnt that gawd awful wait for those who dont wish to mix locally

settle in and I am sure you might find it a bit easier now ( although maybe a tad more expensive)
    Ginar likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Wow your head will explode when you start looking at all the new gear and the massive leaps in technology

Welcome back
    Have just been having a look ... feeling slightly confused I have some old gear here to keep me going until I can do some upgrades.

2nd attempt ... Never give up, giving up. OMG I am going to be rich soon, look how much I have saved!

AVF Regular
    Exactly what I did, more years not touching a cig than I want to admit, but so nik deprived after 4 days in hospital I fell into a packet of drum and ravished the lot in a very short time. Only trouble was I had thrown out most of my old vaping gear first.

i'm finding it easier the second time around though. Good plan is to put the remaining ciggies up high -somewhere you need to get a ladder out of the garage if you want to have a smoke.

As Criscross says the vaping gear available now is so different, lots of changes in the last few years.

All best of luck Ginar.
    giruvian, gtadmin, Ginar and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I like the ladder idea Gert. I should use that for chocolate.
    gert, gtadmin and fabricator4 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post

i'm finding it easier the second time around though. Good plan is to put the remaining ciggies up high -somewhere you need to get a ladder out of the garage if you want to have a smoke.
    I have a full pack, bought as a 'just in case' sitting not 2 feet from my right hand, and where it's stayed for nearly 2 years, still unopened...

Every time I see it I think to myself "those &^%&^% things..."

If I'd used the ladder trick, I might not find them until I moved house.

Ginar, the stuff now compared to what I started with nearly 2 years ago (and state of the art then) is like it's from another planet. I'm sure you'll be able to find something suitable, if not easily because of the choice available now.

At least the 'kits' actually do work pretty well most of the time. Out of the box, they toot nicely.

Good luck,

Stu.
    Ginar likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ok... and we are off ... have just ordered....
    Aspire CF G Power 1600mAh Battery
    Capacity - 1600mAh
    Color - Carbon Fibre Black
    a couple of Aspire Mini Nova tanks and some coils, so that should top me up with what I have here that still works and keep me going while I further investigate all this alien gear that is out there. Am throwing all the old liquids and old tanks out tomorrow and resetting up. I am determined to make a go of it this time.Have to admit, for the year I gave up cigs I have never felt that good, health wise, compared to how I feel now.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Firstly, welcome back and good job giving up the smokes (again)!

Secondly, can i ask what turned you back to smokes? You mentioned the "just one wont hurt" but what made you feel the need? Did you give up vaping also? Were you still vaping when you picked up the cigarette? Sorry for all the questions im just generally curious. Anyone whos gone through the same thing feel free to chime in. Ive had alot more people than usual asking me about vaping lately and honestly in the 3 and a bit years ive been vaping ive never felt the need to go back to smokes (not judging people who do, just nice to offer a different story to people asking questions). I remember trying to give up smokes prior to vaping and i always got dragged back in by the smell, i really loved the smell of people smoking, nowdays i find it nearly unbearable.
    Ginar likes this.

AVF Regular
    welcome back to vaping and you know we now have better things then EGO batterys?

theres multiple pen style ones now even sub Ohm types the T18 from innokin is a good starter
    Ginar likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast