Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: New to forum

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    14

    New to forum

    Hi all new on the forum but have been vaping for nearly 1 year. I vaped for about 6 months started with a tempest pen cig by totally wicked that a guy i met working for the same client as me gave me as a gift for lending him my cement mixer. Took a bit of getting used to But liked it and tge said client we were botg working fo gave me (what i thought was a rather large unit) a forza wich had all the temp control ti, ni, ss coils and different tanks. Ended up smoking again over summer period due to the coils being so tempermental. Ended up getting a better tank for the forza and back on the vape train now

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    1,664
    G'day gordo welcome to the forum, great to see another vaper on the train now we just have to keep you on the tracks.
    What's the new tank you have for the Forza ? Plenty of help and advice to be had here so settle in and enjoy the ride.
    fabricator4, DocM and gordo86 like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,989
    Hi gordo86 and welcome to AVF
    DocM and gordo86 like this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    985
    G'day Gordo86! Welcome as all above have said.
    If you get into DIY juice mixing, your lent out, and hopefully returned clean, cement mixer may become handy if you wanted to do large batches of a scrummy juice you create! Just kidding.
    Last edited by DocM; 03-08-17 at 10:31 AM.
    emu, Chris-smokes, marc and 1 others like this.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

    Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  5. #5
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    G'day gordo welcome to the forum, great to see another vaper on the train now we just have to keep you on the tracks.
    What's the new tank you have for the Forza ? Plenty of help and advice to be had here so settle in and enjoy the ride.
    Hi Emu
    I got the smok smokebeast baby and using the t8 quad coils with my forza vt60. Coils last ages without losing any flavour. I also have the arco pico that i use the cs 1.5ohm coils thats my main replacment for cigeretts using american red tobacco with 1.8%/18mg nic. Just use the forza at home to try nee flavours and have a break from ART flavour.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    DocM and emu like this.

  6. #6
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo86 View Post
    Hi Emu
    I got the smok smokebeast baby and using the t8 quad coils with my forza vt60. Coils last ages without losing any flavour. I also have the arco pico that i use the cs 1.5ohm coils thats my main replacment for cigeretts using american red tobacco with 1.8%/18mg nic. Just use the forza at home to try nee flavours and have a break from ART flavour.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thats a good tank well done mate, watch out for the shinyitis it bites hard. Never heard of a arco pico is that some kind of knock off of the Eleaf Pico ?
    DocM likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    G'day Gordo86! Welcome as all above have said.
    If you get into DIY juice mixing, your lent out, and hopefully returned clean, cement mixer may become handy if you wanted to do large batches of a scrummy juice you create! Just kidding.
    Wouldn't mind getting into the DIY side of things but gets a bit confusing where to order what from and then mixing a batch and you don't like it would suck. I pay about $30 for 30ml of juice which seems dear compared to what you can get online but i find it hard looking online to know what is in allot of it where it's really from and then allot also make you go through allot of your details before you can find out what the shipping cost is and after all that normally find its too dear. I have ordered some stuff from RTV stuff from vapewild and will be the first stuff other then totally wicked i have tried

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    DocM and emu like this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    7,430
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo86 View Post
    Wouldn't mind getting into the DIY side of things but gets a bit confusing where to order what from and then mixing a batch and you don't like it would suck. I pay about $30 for 30ml of juice which seems dear compared to what you can get online but i find it hard looking online to know what is in allot of it where it's really from and then allot also make you go through allot of your details before you can find out what the shipping cost is and after all that normally find its too dear. I have ordered some stuff from RTV stuff from vapewild and will be the first stuff other then totally wicked i have tried

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    If you get some concentrated nicotine from hiliq.com or Mixology in NZ you can buy zero nic liquids from Australian Vendors like Five Ten inc, Grumpy Vapes, Mixology AU, Aussie E-cigs, GoVape etc. You just add some of your concentrated nicotine to the RTV (ready to vape) liquid to bring it to the required level. That's an easy introduction to DIY. Later you can have a look through the DIY section here and maybe get some inspiration there.

    All you need to get started is some nicotine, some syringes for measuring, and of course some RTV liquids. Plenty of folks here will be happy to help you.
    merexy, DocM, emu and 1 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    7,430
    And to add:


    Paying over a dollar a ml including shipping is just way too expensive, unless you are made of money: you should be able to pretty well halve that easily by using local suppliers. DIY is the cheapest - I think I vape for less than 10 cents a ml because I buy just about everything in bulk where possible.
    DocM and emu like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

  10. #10
    emu
    emu is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    1,664
    fabricator4, DocM and gordo86 like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:47 AM.