Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Hi AVFers - We're new

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Hi AVFers - We're new

Hi nice people on AVF,

I'm new here so please be kind. My name is MJ and my DH is John. We've both been visiting this forum for about a year, around the same time we decided to quit smoking.

Up till now we have kind of been stalking the forums as we really don't do the internet thing, but seeing that our anniversary was coming up we thought we might as sign up. Following the threads we realised that most people here were really nice, so it wouldn't hurt to join up and I guess we remain anonymous anyway.

Anyway we're both off the smokes and we're kinda of proud of it. I was a social smoker but hubby was a pack a day smoker for over 20 years so it was really hard for him to give up. But we tried and we did, though we did fail a few times.

I guess that's enough about us then. As mentioned hopefully we participate more as we both want to upgrade our hardware and any advice would be great - especially now that we want to step up like everyone else here.
    Fatman, btobw, Misohoni and 6 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ_Sakura View Post
    Hi nice people on AVF,

I'm new here so please be kind. My name is MJ and my DH is John. We've both been visiting this forum for about a year, around the same time we decided to quit smoking.

Up till now we have kind of been stalking the forums as we really don't do the internet thing, but seeing that our anniversary was coming up we thought we might as sign up. Following the threads we realised that most people here were really nice, so it wouldn't hurt to join up and I guess we remain anonymous anyway.

Anyway we're both off the smokes and we're kinda of proud of it. I was a social smoker but hubby was a pack a day smoker for over 20 years so it was really hard for him to give up. But we tried and we did, though we did fail a few times.

I guess that's enough about us then. As mentioned hopefully we participate more as we both want to upgrade our hardware and any advice would be great - especially now that we want to step up like everyone else here.
    Welcome to the funhouse

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Sublime likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    Welcome to the funhouse

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks staceman101.
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ_Sakura View Post
    Hi nice people on AVF,

Yep, welcome and have fun. I thought I was being watched..... I aint paranoid after all.
    Sublime, staceman101 and MJ_Sakura like this.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Welcome to the madhouse 😆

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    DocM, staceman101 and MJ_Sakura like this.

AVF Regular
    welcome and congrats on the switch.
    DocM and MJ_Sakura like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Thanks Everyone!
    DocM and staceman101 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Yep, welcome and have fun. I thought I was being watched..... I aint paranoid after all.
    hehehehehe... I'm sure there are more stalkers on the forums than my husband and I.
    Last edited by MJ_Sakura; 15-09-17 at 01:06 PM.
    DocM and staceman101 like this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome mj. Hope ur stay here is as fruitful and as fun as mine has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Welcome mj. Hope ur stay here is as fruitful and as fun as mine has been.

Thanks Danny76! I just bought my first items off the classies. Hope Seminewvaper75 posts out the item LOL
    Danny76 and staceman101 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast