Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: 2nd time around

AVF Regular
    Well done young Rob, yes your very young compared to me:-) I vape unflavoured juice now 50%vg-50%pg at 12mg I much prefer it to flavours but I do sometimes add a touch of flavour to a wick just for a change.
    DocM, rockmoose and emu like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    food for thought rodbam, still working out what I really like, have noticed a few vape unflavoured, will mix a batch to see how I like it, especially as I do not have an ADV yet.
    DocM and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    It is really nice rob although maybe an acquired taste if you're used to strong flavors, I can taste the nic even at low levels like 4 - 5mg so it's satisfying if you miss smokes

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    can mix a small batch to try
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rob4591 View Post
    Much better prepared this time around, thanks to those above and many others on this site that I have "stalked", a wealth of good information here if you invest the time to find it. I think going to doublers very quickly made a big difference, and my concentrates arrived today, along with a hollow tank sleeve to protect my nautilus, so am about to enter the daunting but wonderful world of mixing my own juice. Will wait till I get a bit of experience mixing and will then start looking at upgrading my gear, currently using nautilus on ileaf 50 and naut 2 zelos kit.
    Were you aware that you can get cheap replacement tanks for your Nautilus from Fasttech? The Australian Expedited shipping is pretty good for
    us too. It takes around 7 days to get to me in Perth. Even though you've got the sleeve its probably a good idea to grab a few at some stage just
    so you've got some spares on hand.
    DocM likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12