Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AVF Regular
    oh btw I'm pretty sure the 2.1 version has the anion stuff removed (except for the disco lights) if you open it up I think there's a circuit missing where the extra batt is

OK after more testing it seems the battery can't supply the goods
    Using the supplied carto's, I unscrewed it and put it on my eGo-t 1000mah battery and they give more th, taste, warmth and vapor.
    I did this several times just to be sure and both were fully charged.
    Iam a bit worried now because I was hoping to use my 1.5ohm LR boge carto's.

rysup how does yours go in comparison ?

I think I have found the problem but I won't make any assumptions at this stage.

I Fitted a different 10ml bottle I had into the unit and it was a little bit tight so I pushed a little bit harder and the case popped open in my hands !
    The wire supplying power to the attie connector a super thin (About .5mm) Now assuming the attie is around 2.8ohm and a nominal voltage of 3.7v
    the attie would need around 1.32 amp and an attie of 2ohm would need around 1.85amp. (volt/ohm = ampere).
    I would be supprised if the wires could handle much more than 0.5 of an amp. But I could be wrong as Iam no expert when it come to Electrickery. LOL

This had me consumed for a while so I didn't notice the big problem in the back ground!

Now again, I won't make any assumptions and will let the photo's do the talking and the guys who know decide

I put the needle from the bottle in to give scale. Notice the Battery

Battery Revolution V2.1.jpgRevolution Case Open 1.jpgRevolution V2.1 Case Open 2.jpg
    Last edited by rosscomat; 25-06-11 at 03:36 PM.

AVF Regular
    I'm using the clear DC XL cartos from healthcabin and haven't noticed a difference. These are only 1.5ohm but meh I'm no electrician...

I tried a Boge LR just to see if it would fire (I did have to pull the centre contact out ever so slightly) and couldn't really notice a difference either so... ymmv.

I haven't tried the stock cartos as the DCs have me hooked

Now if only I could get the taste of IPA out of the bottle lol...

AVF Regular
    I can't see the second batt in your photos rosscomat, are you sure you have a 2.1 version? I only mention it as if I open mine up there is no yellow chunky thing (excuse my lack of technical knowledge lol) to the left of the batt like your first photo, mine has an extra batt there stuck on top of another thin green board that I can barely see... don't wanna force it... mine doesn't like coming apart due to the way everything has been put together :/

the yellow chunky thing and the blue high voltage capacitor next to it are part of the ionsier circuit.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    the yellow chunky thing and the blue high voltage capacitor next to it are part of the ionsier circuit.
    they were taken out for the 2.1 version I'm pretty sure... sorry don't have a camera...

Well I bought it from Boz on wednesday and it was suppose to be v2.1, So I thought ?

Just checked and I definatly only have one battery in mine
    I know when I ordered it the add said version 2.1 w/ 1400mah battery.

Even looking at the 700mah battery it looks to small to be 700mah.
    I have been using lithium batteries for years and I have never seen a 3.7V 700mah battery that small. I measured it at approx. 27mm x 20mm x 8mm

I do have the equipment to test the mah rating but don't have a cable with a usb fitting to fit my equipment.

AVF Regular
    oh well that sucks Hope Boz can sort it out for ya.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast