Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Afternoon Guys...

Wow i can't believe this happened

As Del mentioned in her thread before..It seems one of the older 700mah model of Revolution v2 may have slipped into the shipment i recieved...I have checked 3 others and they have all been 1400mah dual battery.

I have contacted Boge to get them to sort it out and to make sure this doesn't happen again as i don't wish to have to pop every new unit open to check batteries lol

I have emailed Rosscomat and offered a replacement so he recieves the 1400mah model he paid for and i will send his model back

Rysup how is your's? everything ok? Seems you have recieved the correct model

Rosscomat if you didn't recieve my email let me know at contact@bozecig.com.au

Boz
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Cheers Boz I send you an email

All sorted Thanks to Boz

Excellent supplier top service, Highly reccomended

Boz
    And a big thanx to Rosscomat for be an understanding customer

All has been rectified and remaining stock has been checked and confirmed as the latest version

Vape hard
    Last edited by Boz; 27-06-11 at 10:37 AM.

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

AVF Regular
    mine is working great... been using it since Friday and the batt only died earlier today

Only issues I've had are...

the little adapter for the needle doesn't really seal all that well on the bottle. (I tested squeezing some juice out over the sink) As long as I don't squeeze to hard I think it will be fine, though I would like to get something more sturdy in the future to stick in there...

And the clear DC's I'm using on it only seem to fill on up one side whenever I flip it and squeeze, it's a little annoying but I guess that's an issue for all bottom feeders...

Boz
    Quote Originally Posted by rysup View Post
    the little adapter for the needle doesn't really seal all that well on the bottle. (I tested squeezing some juice out over the sink) As long as I don't squeeze to hard I think it will be fine, though I would like to get something more sturdy in the future to stick in there...
    Good to hear your enjoying your Revo V2.1....

I'm in the process of trying to source replacement bottles and needles...Will let you all know when this comes about

AVF Regular
    I found the source of my leaking problem... the friggen bottle has a little crack near the top underneath the lip of the threaded bit. No wonder whenever I squeezed hard it leaked lol...

Anyway I whacked the needle adapter onto a 10ml sample bottle from HC I had lying around. The bottle is almost the same... maybe 1-2ml shorter overall, if it sits against the lid the needle only just peaks through the battery terminal. I just have to make sure it's pushed in but it slides out much more easily than the stock bottle so will make refilling easier.

Boz
    Far out Rysup not good....Seems if you press too hard on the bottles they do split...have to be gentle...Not that i've had that problem and i've got version 1 lol

When i get some replacement bottles and needles i'll send ya one out

AVF Regular
    Thanks Boz

AVF Regular
    Any news on bottles Boz?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast