Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    How many coils at 1.5 ohm do you really need lol :P

I'll look into the CE3's
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Should a 1.5ohm dual be treated the same as a single coil 1.5ohm carto in regards to voltage?
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Boz
    Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    Should a 1.5ohm dual be treated the same as a single coil 1.5ohm carto in regards to voltage?
    I'd probably suggest a little bit lower voltage as they burn alot hotter than a single coil 1.5ohm...

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

I guess what I am asking is.. a single coil 1.5ohm is going to blow on higher voltage.. but will a dual coil also immediately blow?

Just out of interest, I tried a dual on my 5v boxmod and it didn't blow.. hehehhhehhehhehe... but it is much hotter and massive throat hit.. hehhehehhehhehehehhehehhehehe

Boz
    Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    I guess what I am asking is.. a single coil 1.5ohm is going to blow on higher voltage.. but will a dual coil also immediately blow?
    probably not immediately but i don't need to answer now you already tried it LOL

Sik
    Dual coil smoktechs will take a ridiculous amount of voltage pounding. Some say they perform better at higher voltage than low. Seen one vid of a guy smashing them at 3.7...5....6......7.4 in the US a while ago.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Boz
    Whoah 7.4v...I'm a gonna try that

I'm finding the dual, on my 5v box mod, is pumping out as much as the standard 510 that has taken 5 months of beating..

I think though that the boxmod is starting to wear down.. it just doesn't seem to be performing as it used to.. even with a fresh set of batteries I bought 2 weeks ago.. so it may not be pumping out 5v anymore.

AVF Regular
    Still think you should get the eMDCC ones in too...!!

Any news on bottles for the Rev2 yet Boz? I'm slowly getting RSI from how damn hard I have to squeeze this thing!!! :P

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rysup View Post
    Still think you should get the eMDCC ones in too...!!

Any news on bottles for the Rev2 yet Boz? I'm slowly getting RSI from how damn hard I have to squeeze this thing!!! :P
    If yer using one of the standard clear bottles as a replacement, check it and you may find one side is softer than the other due to inconsistent wall thickness. The one I tried was rock-like on one side, quite usable on the other.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast