Thread: Site down?

Site down?

I placed an order and paid a couple of days ago, did not receive any email or tracking number (other than the paypal confirmation of payment) and now the website is not available? http://www.bozecig.com.au/

Does anyone have an email address to contact bozecig? I'm worried about my order.

--D

Put a paypal claim in str8 away mate,chances are if you cant contact them your not going to get your order.

I googled around until I found an email address for the owner of bozecig who was the recipient of the paypal payment, and I sent him an email. I just got a reply from 'Boz' who says that he can't access his database so my order hasn't been sent. Says that he should be able to send it today.

Whenever it finally turns up, I'll post a review in this forum of my experience with this vendor. Not looking like a 5 star review at this stage but I'll wait until the order finally arrives before posting my review.

--D

http://www.bozecig.com.au/ site is still down, but has now been replaced with a message saying they will resume business on the 1st October. Can't login to check my order using the old URL though, so I'm locked out of order history/account profile. Still no tracking number despite the email I received this morning.

--D

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Hi Donatus,

Bear with it, Boz is one of our oldest vendors and for the most part this is not a common experience.

I used to order from him a lot back in the day, back before kids took over his life he was one of the most helpful and friendly members we had.

Sometimes I shed a tear for the Boz