Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Bud Sapphire 510 Tank Atomizer now here!!!

Vapers,

We are now stocking the Bud range of products

To wet your pallate we give you the Bud Sapphire 510 Tank Atomizer
    http://www.bozecig.com.au/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=185

Holds 2ml Liquid, measures 2.2ohms, easy fill top cap and comes with filler tips for your bottles and no dry burning or leaking.

They come in a pack of 2 x Atomizers and 2 x filler tips

These are a must to try for all vapers....Works well on 510 , eGo and any 3.7v Mod

Vape Hard

Boz
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

gaz
    have you used these, ive seen 2 reviews by the same reviewer of this product sold under 2 names, he didnt like them as Buds, but did as saphire something's. at this point Im happy with cartos but these look interesting

Boz
    Hey Gaz....Yeah have been using them on and off for a few weeks now....nice vape and easy to fill....i'd say vapers will be happy with them

Nice compliment for the Bozecig 510N

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Boz
    For those that need a pic

Attached Images Attached Images

Boz
    Lots gone out let the feedback begin

Super Moderator
    Didn't have much luck with these, but I am new to vaping. My experience was the first atomizer leaked from the connection alot, left it full overnight woke up empty soaked into a tissue that was on a 1000mah ego-t battery. I put the other atomizer on vaped for a bit noticed i could taste the juice and it was emptying quickly, bang mouthful of menthol burnt like a ***** lol. That's with the stock tip the juice seems to go threw unvaped. Is there another tip that I can use to stop this? What's other people's experience with these?

Boz
    Hey mate....sounds like your not filling it properly and its going down the side into the airway not the tank

I fill them like this...

Take the drip tip off....pull the rubber pointy stopper out....Put the rubber tip supplied on your juice bottle....Tilt the bud 45 degree's with the air channel at the top...Inject juice...Put rubber pointy stopper back in....Drip tip back on...Blow through tip to get excess juice out of the airway.....Then enjoy

Hope this helps ya

Super Moderator
    Will give that a try when I get home thanks Boz. what I was doing was taking rubber stopper out, filling with juice, putting tip back on and vaping lol I'll let you know how it goes.

Hi, just wanted to leave my experience of these.

Tbh, when i first tried em i found em to be really harsh and not to produce good flavour. After i used them a bit tho that issue disapeared, and it turned out to be my go to product from now on.

One thing, i put some JW sour apple through one... Not a good idea, the liquid went brown, clogged up, and refused to work. Id advise against anything acidic, they dont seem to like it very much. But otherwise a great product, and boz, when are some more coming in? Put me down for 3 packs mate

Boz
    Cheers for the feedback Evil_Monkey

More Buds shipping as we speak...Stay tuned

Boz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast