Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by X-BoNeS-X View Post
    Sounds like auspost issue to me m8 ... they so slow .. that why prefer (use) couriers ...

I am not chasing up anything that been sent ...

just heard his voice sounds sexy and does great phone sex ...
    You're right... he does have a sexy voice! No, I'm not giving his number out here. It would be on his site if he was prepared to take phone calls outside business hours.

Also, it's Saturday, not to mention Christmas. Time for him to take a break like the rest of us.

Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    expecting a phone is stranger still.
    All the vendors I use have phone posted on the site. I don't know how large of an operation they are. But they are estore only.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Boz can't use phones due to his gigantic cauliflower ears. Medical science is baffled.
    Even more baffling is how they managed to graft the cauliflowers onto a melon!
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnGirl View Post
    You're right... he does have a sexy voice! No, I'm not giving his number out here. It would be on his site if he was prepared to take phone calls outside business hours.

Also, it's Saturday, not to mention Christmas. Time for him to take a break like the rest of us.

Merry Christmas.
    No PLans ringing him yesterday ..today ... tomorrow ... was waiting until Wednesday next week .. asking if had Business Mobile or landlines not his personal Phone number ..

All businesses online ..offline .. in mars ... should have business number during work hours .. common sense and good business ! but maybe I am old fashion ...

ANYWAYS MERRY XMAS !
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

heh, was stirrin'
    Not sure about other operations, but bozzie has a full time career and a family, I know i wouldn't have a number up there either.
    Dont't mind me.. I just hate phones. No mobile even atm
    My iphone is a PDA.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    This made me LOL....Happy New Year to you all....I'm still on holidays so i'm out and about as i said in previous thread

As for a phone number yes i do have one...and no its not on the website....Tried that didn't work due to the calls i was getting late at night and after hours

I can be usually contacted on IRC on normal days anyways when i'm not sunning it up
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12