Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

Bozecig contact Phone number ??

After Bozecig contact phone number ... prefer Mobile Number .. Land-line will do .. thanks!
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

I got something packed and sent on Thursday 22nd Dec in the afternoon, Boz gave me the tracking number yet there's no scans in the system for it.
    As for a contact phone number I can't help you there, I know when I've had issues with messages on aussievapers I've emailed him via contact@bozecig.com.au and he replies quickly.

I'm not expecting my package till Wednesday or Thursday taking into consideration Monday & Tuesday are public holidays.

Tried his IRC ?
    My bad, its just the general channel
    Last edited by chilli; 24-12-11 at 02:46 PM. Reason: read before pasting

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brizbrenz View Post
    I got something packed and sent on Thursday 22nd Dec in the afternoon, Boz gave me the tracking number yet there's no scans in the system for it.
    As for a contact phone number I can't help you there, I know when I've had issues with messages on aussievapers I've emailed him via contact@bozecig.com.au and he replies quickly.

I'm not expecting my package till Wednesday or Thursday taking into consideration Monday & Tuesday are public holidays.
    Sounds like auspost issue to me m8 ... they so slow .. that why prefer (use) couriers ...

I am not chasing up anything that been sent ...

just heard his voice sounds sexy and does great phone sex ...
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

AVF Regular
    I believe Bozzle's is away for a few days moonlighting as one of Santa's Little Helpers...

*waits for the inevitable GGF* =P
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    One of his last posts on the Pre Order thread he said he was at his in-laws and had driven there for several hours so I wouldn't expect him to be in contact with the outside world till say Tuesday.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I'm guessing if he doesn't include his number on the website he wouldn't be too keen on people handing it out here.

Boz can't use phones due to his gigantic cauliflower ears. Medical science is baffled.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by madbunny View Post
    I'm guessing if he doesn't include his number on the website he wouldn't be too keen on people handing it out here.
    Business without Phone .. man that is strange !

A doorless online only estore with a staff of one .. expecting a phone is stranger still.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast