Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Lightbulb Welcome to Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Hi all you AussieVapers,

Boz here...Well as most of you would know i have started a little website for you to fill all your vaping needs. I have been selling gear for a while to lots of friends and co-workers. I decided to get into the online business to make it easier for people that were interested like you all to see what was available. It was always just what i had in my pocket at the time which i used myself. I always got asked questions about where did you buy it and what can i get. I have been on the ecigs for over 6 months now and will never look back. Vaping has changed my life for the good.

Currently at Bozecig we stock 510, eGo, 306 & Boge LEO gear. Plus alot of accessories and bits to make your vaping experience a good one.

We also stock the famous JuiceWhore Juices & some Dekang Tobacco flavours.

Gift Certificates are also available for that perfect gift.

All products have been tested by myself and if i won't use it i won't sell it. Simple as that. I sell genuine & non genuine but let me assure you that as i mentioned i have tested it all

Look forward to seeing you at Bozecig and if there are any issues i am happy to assist as much as i can.

Use the code "aussievapers" for a 5% discount on your total order. Will never expire.

Vape on

Boz
    Last edited by Boz; 16-03-11 at 09:27 PM.
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

AVF Regular

Re: Welcome to Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

sif sell ecigs

LOL just kidding :P

You'll be getting a few of my 'pretty pennies' I assure you that much ^_-

cgrongs

Re: Welcome to Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Quote Originally Posted by Boz
    Hi all you AussieVapers,

Boz here...Well as most of you would know i have started a little website for you to fill all your vaping needs. I have been selling gear for a while to lots of friends and co-workers. I decided to get into the online business to make it easier for people that were interested like you all to see what was available, rather than just what i had in my pocket at the time which i used myself. I always got asked questions about where did you buy it and what can i get. I have been on the ecigs for over 6 months now and will never look back. Vaping has changed my life for the good.

Currently at Bozecig we stock 510, eGo style Ecig and the LEO. Plus alot of accessories and things to make your vaping experience a good one. We also stock the famous JuiceWhore Juices. Gift Certificates available for the perfect gift.
    e cigarette
    e-cigarette
    cigarettes
    All products have been tested by myself and if i won't use it i won't sell it. Simple as that. I don't stock everything genuine but let me assure you that as i mentioned i have tested it all

Look forward to seeing you at Bozecig and if there are any issues i am happy to assist as much as i can.

Use the code "aussievapers" for a 5% discount on your total order. Will never expire.

Vape on

Boz
    ou'll be getting a few of my 'pretty pennies' I assure you that much

Mine too. I've just registered. I'm about to switch to cartomizers because I'm so over cart and atty failure, and everyone tells me the Boge are the best. Can't seem to find anyone else who stocks them, so I'm about to order a stack of them. I'll do a supplier review when they come.

Thanks heaps!

Boz
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Mine too. I've just registered. I'm about to switch to cartomizers because I'm so over cart and atty failure, and everyone tells me the Boge are the best. Can't seem to find anyone else who stocks them, so I'm about to order a stack of them. I'll do a supplier review when they come.

Thanks heaps!
    Thanx Elphaba

Look forward to hearing your review. They are one of our best selling products

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

I ordered
    discount code didn't work though. Not that it will break me - would only have been about $1, and even I'm not tight enough to kick up a fuss about that! lol
    Last edited by Elphaba; 17-06-11 at 09:54 AM. Reason: clarification

Boz
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I ordered
    discount code didn't work though. Not that it will break me - would only have been about $1, and even I'm not tight enough to kick up a fuss about that! lol
    Thats weird.....I'll look after you anyways

Like I said, I'm not fussed about a dollar. And very excited to finally switch to cartomizers. Everyone raves about them - particularly the Boge ones. It's time I moved with the times. And I love that you use express post. At first I balked at the shipping cost, but then realised it was express. So that's quite a reasonable postage cost in that case.

And if cartomizers DO work for me, you'll have a new customer for life. I like easy transactions, and yours was simple.

AVF Regular
    they work for me!

I used to be adamant that I would never like cartomizers after trying a few non-boge ones. Once i tried them Ive vaped nothing ever since the 510D Low resistance are EPIC, no burnt flavour (only if you leave it burning in your pocket.. then dispose of it) great taste and vapor, I haven't had a dud yet and have gone through ten of them, they last me ages too

Hi
    About to order heaps more of these cartos, but the code still isn't working. Just thought I'd let you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast