Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

F1 Fan? eGo-W F1 LED is here :)

Vapers,

Just in time for the F1 weekend....

We bring you the eGo-W F1 LED Kits in Black & Stainless

All Kits come with 2 x 650mah Batteries, 2 X CE3 Giantomizers with cover and tap cap, USB Charger & Wall Plug, Filling Bottle with needle & Manual

Only $50....Limited Stock!!

Spare CE3's, Covers and Caps will be available

Come have a look
    eGo - eGo-W F1 LED Starter Kit Stainless Steel - Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes
    eGo - eGo-W F1 LED Starter Kit Black - Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Boz
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

AVF Regular
    Cool might have to try these Ce3 when they are in stock.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Boz
    Just a note guys...I have been asked a few questions about the batteries included in the kit...

They are 650mah and are 510 threaded same as other ego batteries...meaning you can also use any 510 atty or cartomizer on them

Also the CE3 Giantomizers come completely apart so you can clean them and re-use

Boz

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Those look amazing but when do you expect to have spare tanks and mouthpieces? I am notoriously hard on my vaping gear
    Wanda: "You think you're an intellectual, don't you, ape?"
    Otto (smirking):"Apes don't read philosophy!"
    Wanda: "Yes they do, Otto. They just don't understand it."
    --A Fish Called Wanda

Boz
    Quote Originally Posted by scarf-ace View Post
    Those look amazing but when do you expect to have spare tanks and mouthpieces? I am notoriously hard on my vaping gear
    Should be here by end of next week....Will be delayed with the Easter break

Thanks Boz! While I'm at it, what's your take on the EGO-W? I don't like Ego-T much but I looove the new Vison Ego/Ce4/Stardust/ whatever they're calling them. Are the W tanks reliable enough to justify the hassle of needle-filling? Is the flavour as good as the Visions?

They certainly look sleek and spiffy. And I like the idea of a mouthpiece cap.
    --A Fish Called Wanda

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Thanks Boz! While I'm at it, what's your take on the EGO-W? I don't like Ego-T much but I looove the new Vison Ego/Ce4/Stardust/ whatever they're calling them. Are the W tanks reliable enough to justify the hassle of needle-filling? Is the flavour as good as the Visions?

They certainly look sleek and spiffy. And I like the idea of a mouthpiece cap.

I have been running the ego W for around 5 months until the vision stuff came along. I brought some over from China before the became mainstream and I cant fault them!!! They were my main vape. As for performance they are a little cooler than Vision and I still run them when in the car. They are not everybody's cup of tea, but well worth a try. Once the fill hole has been opened with a sryinge, some of the pointy bottles work. They do need to be opened first. They are easily modded. I did one with stainless mesh and it works great, but heavy on juice!! As Boz said, they come to pieces real easy. A little prone to condensation in the tip, but not enough to be a big problem. Hope this helps make up your mind!!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    I have been running the ego W for around 5 months until the vision stuff came along. I brought some over from China before the became mainstream and I cant fault them!!! They were my main vape. As for performance they are a little cooler than Vision and I still run them when in the car. They are not everybody's cup of tea, but well worth a try. Once the fill hole has been opened with a sryinge, some of the pointy bottles work. They do need to be opened first. They are easily modded. I did one with stainless mesh and it works great, but heavy on juice!! As Boz said, they come to pieces real easy. A little prone to condensation in the tip, but not enough to be a big problem. Hope this helps make up your mind!!!
    Thank you Robray! I think I might give these a go. How exactly (and for what reason) did you mod these with steel mesh?
    --A Fish Called Wanda

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Thank you Robray! I think I might give these a go. How exactly (and for what reason) did you mod these with steel mesh?
    For no reason other than to give it a try. Also rebuilt the coil just for fun!!

A stainless wick for a ce2 tank
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robray; 06-04-12 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Put in link to post
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

YIKES that is way beyond my capabilities LOL. Do they work ok out of the box too? Want to take advantage of Easter coupon
    --A Fish Called Wanda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast