Page 189 of 210 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2091
Like Tree3797Likes

Thread: Tell Somone to Eff Off Thread without using names (NSFW)

AVF Regular
    Tourist season.....

Would you bastards like it if when on the rare occasions I go to bloody Melbourne I behaved like you? I think not, you would go off your trolley's and yet you think it's OK to act like complete *^%#'s in my backyard. And when you go you leave a trail of wreckage and rubbish for us to clean up. Your collective intelligence decreases the more there are of you and you bring every cop into the district like bees to a honeypot.

Happy New Year f*^kknuckles.....

AVF Regular
    Ad addendum: and you steal all my mobile bandwidth you manky swines!

AVF Regular
    Rav4 anti theft wheel locks!

FFS whos brilliant freaking idea was this? A job to simply change the tire has now turned into a prolonged drama trying to find a key that will fit them(even my autopro cant do it without damaging and making it an expensive process) .... Not as if any thief who was clever enough to bypass the alarms couldn't manually remove the wheel lock by whacking into it...

WTF is wrong with some of these designers! Grrrr
    How can the NNA AU claim to represent vapers if they don't bother to talk to all of them?
    If they dont talk and listen to the whole vaping community, how can they know what vapers want or need?
    If most of the vaping community is ignored- who do the NNA AU really represent?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Rav4 anti theft wheel locks!

FFS whos brilliant freaking idea was this? A job to simply change the tire has now turned into a prolonged drama trying to find a key that will fit them(even my autopro cant do it without damaging and making it an expensive process) .... Not as if any thief who was clever enough to bypass the alarms couldn't manually remove the wheel lock by whacking into it...

WTF is wrong with some of these designers! Grrrr
    are the ones like these

i had retarded ones like that for my Grand vitara, ended up having to get a special bit sent from japan

AVF Regular
    Anti theft wheel nuts.... are you sure there isn't an appropriate socket rolling around in the back of the car somewhere near the jack and spare wheel??? There would be no point providing a spare wheel if it couldn't be used.

If the car was new it was maybe missed by the dealership when it was being prepared, if it was second hand the former owner may have it sitting in a tool box or on a shelf in their garage..........

Massive pain in the @rse though if it's not available

AVF Regular
    What gets me real peeved are these motor cycle posties, an old lady neighbor of mine a dear old stick in her late 80's nearly got bowled by one of these hoons, I witnessed the whole incident and when the old dear reported it to the cops....yeah right....tell some one that cares. The postie was riding his bike along the footpath and not the road like he was supposed to and according to the cops he is allowed to do so. What ever happened to the duty of care for elderly pedestrians that might be deaf and visually impaired. Do we lock them up in nursing homes ?
    Lest in self defence it be,
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    What ever happened to the duty of care for elderly pedestrians that might be deaf and visually impaired. Do we lock them up in nursing homes ?
    We dont call it locking them up,
    its called Assisted Nursing Facility with 24hr supervision... and yes they do keep the doors firmly secure to protect the wandering patients.

For their saftey of course......and lower insurance premiums

emu
    AVF Regular
    Nanny Narnia

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    We dont call it locking them up,
    its called Assisted Nursing Facility with 24hr supervision... and yes they do keep the doors firmly secure to protect the wandering patients.

For their saftey of course......and lower insurance premiums
    LOL I once worked in an aged care facility and they even had those alarm bracelets that when a wandering resident (note the word resident we were not allowed to call them patients) would pass an alert point then alarms would sound. Ha Ha Ha, one of the smarter ones managed to bypass the system had the money stashed and escaped to Qld and his relatives were not amused when he turned up on their door step. The DON had a lot of explaining to do ROFL. Good on him I say. If ever I got that old to need one of those concentration camps I would top myself first.
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Nanny Narnia
    No doubt about you emu, you certainly come up with some hilarious graphics. Saved to my collection.
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!