Page 210 of 220 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2200
Like Tree4085Likes

Thread: Tell Somone to Eff Off Thread without using names (NSFW)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yep, it's just discrimination if they try to impede your right to go about your business just because you have a PV.

Ignorant A-holes. There's seems to be a few more stories around like this at the moment?
    yea and trust me the bus place is getting a big f you aswell for their driver

it littarly was just my alien no battery no tank only needed it as a book mark
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    A big FU to upstarts who want power without responsibility and without doing the hard yards.. whos stupid decisions put you in a position to take the consequences of their decisions-

and a second fu to the same sort of people who are so gutless that instead of dealing with their problems with you they go to the higher ups

I hate idiots like this

So glad to be home for a couple of days ...
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

"If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

AVF Regular
    A massive FU to all the itinerant "squires" that moved into their "country estates" for the weekend last night and tuned into their bloody Netflix and rooted all my bandwidth. I spent ages earlier making a post here and lost the friggin' lot and can't be bothered again. I hope all your Merc's, Audi's, Range Rovers and BMW's drop their sump plugs on the way home..... I also hope your latte machines fault and continually trip your sodding circuit breakers.

AVF Regular
    With the urban spread, your almost in the outer suburbs now anyway, merexy. Won't be long and those 'squires' will be commuting each day, and you can have the pleasure of their company EVERY BLOODY NIGHT.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    A massive FU to all the itinerant "squires" that moved into their "country estates" for the weekend last night and tuned into their bloody Netflix and rooted all my bandwidth. I spent ages earlier making a post here and lost the friggin' lot and can't be bothered again. I hope all your Merc's, Audi's, Range Rovers and BMW's drop their sump plugs on the way home..... I also hope your latte machines fault and continually trip your sodding circuit breakers.
    If you think your post is going to be large, or that you might have issues with connections, type the post into something like Notepad (or the text editor that you use), save it and then copy and paste that post into your "Reply" ... saves a lot of heartache
    Fatman, MrGruffy and Hoofprint like this.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

There isn't enough room to list my gear

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    With the urban spread, your almost in the outer suburbs now anyway, merexy. Won't be long and those 'squires' will be commuting each day, and you can have the pleasure of their company EVERY BLOODY NIGHT.
    You might be right, but they don't last more than 5 years. They find there is too much maintenance to do on the properties, crack the shits and it's back on the market at an even more inflated price....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    If you think your post is going to be large, or that you might have issues with connections, type the post into something like Notepad (or the text editor that you use), save it and then copy and paste that post into your "Reply" ... saves a lot of heartache
    I know GT.... It usually autosaves fine but I should have noticed the connection dredging. PITA!
    gtadmin likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think those cars that were mentioned have stopped installing indicators because nobody was using them anyway.
    fabricator4 and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    speaking of such,

A royal fk off the idiots rolling round the countryside with the high beams on during fog.
    almost had a head on with a city folk and his beemer this morning.

kind of sad i missed.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    speaking of such,

A royal fk off the idiots rolling round the countryside with the high beams on during fog.
    almost had a head on with a city folk and his beemer this morning.

kind of sad i missed.
    Knob heads. No one can see anything with high beams into fog, especially the car with its high beams on. Why is this not an obvious fact?
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.