Page 219 of 228 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2274
Like Tree4264Likes

Thread: Tell Somone to Eff Off Thread without using names (NSFW)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post

Thats the difference between city and country training.
    In the city trucks are slow and an obstacle, In the bush they are our friends and the best Roo bar money can buy
    lol or can be my brother in a traffic control ute and be a roo bar that has not got one in roo country (fyi just got back from roma after a week saw more roos then when they had no housing behind my place)
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Who ever had bright idea to privatize the states power.....

for the sum total of a 1 bedroom unit with 3 50w led lights, 1 microwave, 1 fridge, 1 computer and a ceiling fan.
    My power bills for an entire year equaled $1822.80

Fk me i remember back in the day the old man belting us kids cause he got a power bill for $160 (family of 5)
    Id sell my firstborn for a power bill that cheap.
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    I hope that Eastern Europe don't hear you Hoofprint. They'd be at yours in a wink. The hairdo in Vic started that I think in the 80s, remember that time when there was a drought of decent music too. I aint going to write what type.... So, F'off Vic ex ruler.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    While I'm here. F'off to companies that have outsourced customer service roles. Keep the people employed at home rather than chase a minimum $ for lousy, unintelligible non countrypersons.
    merexy likes this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    While I'm here. F'off to companies that have outsourced customer service roles. Keep the people employed at home rather than chase a minimum $ for lousy, unintelligible non countrypersons.
    but the only people that apply here for CS roles are indians on student visas

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    but the only people that apply here for CS roles are indians on student visas
    The crackles and delays give it the sense that they're not in the same hemisphere DM.

AVF Regular
    Hey Hoofie, I live in SA, and we have the most expensive power in the world. Maybe you should run a check on your appliances to see if something (like your fridge, or hot water) is chewing up the watts? I'm pretty much the equivalent (except that my hot water is gas), but I'm all electric for heating/cooling/cooking and I've never run up a bill like that. Are you one of those folk on the "default" contract - meaning that you've never signed up for a discount deal? I know it's a pain, but it pays to shop around, because those blood sucking power company's won't give you the "heads up" that they've got a better offer. Anyways, I feel your pain, that's horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    Who ever had bright idea to privatize the states power.....

for the sum total of a 1 bedroom unit with 3 50w led lights, 1 microwave, 1 fridge, 1 computer and a ceiling fan.
    My power bills for an entire year equaled $1822.80

Fk me i remember back in the day the old man belting us kids cause he got a power bill for $160 (family of 5)
    Id sell my firstborn for a power bill that cheap.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Look at off-grid solar, Hoofy. For about two years worth of bills (lets laughably assume your charge is not going to increase), you could be fully off grid, self sufficient and with enough spare Ah for a few extra-curricular activities.
    DocM likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Not sure if I can name brands, so Ill be vague.

**** off Ice Tea brand sold at Coles and Woolworths.

Your 'water infused' mint cucumber and watermelon drinks taste like you dripped 10 drops of TFA concentrate into a litre of water and sold it at 500% markup.

Worst $4 Ive ever spent.
    DocM, stylemessiah and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Aren't we lucky to have "fog" lights in our cars. Fog lights, for use in fog. Not, "looka me, how many lights I gots", or "I gonna leave these on an dazzle the bejeebers out of oncoming traffic". #%^ts!
    DocM, stylemessiah and emu like this.