Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226
Results 2,251 to 2,258 of 2258
Like Tree4232Likes

Thread: Tell Somone to Eff Off Thread without using names (NSFW)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    same thing happened next door... and they wiped out everything - large 50 year old trees... which had been the borrowed shade over the cat enclosures...

and for 18 long and noisy months .. living next door to a construction zone while they build a HUGE legoland french provisional mcmansion which covers the entire block... and you people wonder why I am grumpy !
    Same here. We lived next door to a beautiful bushland double block with humungous pine trees that were protected. These pine trees are stop off trees for black cockatoos. The new owners extended one side of the house and oh look at that those pesky pine trees now fell withing the house radius and were allowed to be cleared. Once they came down the bulldozers arrived to level the steep block into a flat block, a huge compund has been slowly going up addon by addon.

I hate it and the dust kills me. Arrrrrrrrrrg
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    1) Sew up weird little doll thingy.....tick

2) Get selection of pins..................tick

3) Get a sample of hair..................
    You nong Rockmoose! It's a VOOPOO not a VOODOO! SA translator is on holidays again.
    I hope the guano and formaldehyde juices are steeping nicely brother.
    Last edited by DocM; 11-10-17 at 09:32 PM.
    fabricator4 and stylemessiah like this.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Virgin Australia. My brain is going to explode and its your fault

A couple of weeks ago I had trouble recharging my emergency plan wifi broadband account with Virgin. Its only used in emergencies when normal internet is down or if we are away fishing. I rang them at the time and after the most frustrating 1 hour arguing with the CS person about how they had disabled my service incorrectly and without reason I was forced to buy a new sim card. $2 so I did. Expected delivery 2-4 business days. (public holidays made it a bit longer). The next day I discovered the account was not disabled and I could recharge using a CC rather than a voucher. So I did and I am covered for the next 12 months. Cool all fixed........

Its been two weeks and I realised the sim card had not arrived so I rang again. Only to be told the service is not going to be offered any more so the sim has not been sent. Fine I said (because I actually don't need it anymore anyway) just cancel and refund. Well she said that is not possible ........ the order has already been placed. WHAT....... you won't send me the sim card and you won't refund the $2

I could have spent the next hour arguing the toss but you know what $2 IS NOT WORTH THIS STRESS.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post

A couple of weeks ago I had trouble recharging my emergency plan wifi broadband account with Virgin. Its only used in emergencies when normal internet is down or if we are away fishing. I rang them at the time and after the most frustrating 1 hour arguing with the CS person about how they had disabled my service incorrectly and without reason I was forced to buy a new sim card. $2 so I did. Expected delivery 2-4 business days. (public holidays made it a bit longer). The next day I discovered the account was not disabled and I could recharge using a CC rather than a voucher. So I did and I am covered for the next 12 months. Cool all fixed........

Its been two weeks and I realised the sim card had not arrived so I rang again. Only to be told the service is not going to be offered any more so the sim has not been sent. Fine I said (because I actually don't need it anymore anyway) just cancel and refund. Well she said that is not possible ........ the order has already been placed. WHAT....... you won't send me the sim card and you won't refund the $2

I could have spent the next hour arguing the toss but you know what $2 IS NOT WORTH THIS STRESS.
    email the ACCC or the telecommunications ombudsman they will fix it with 1 20 second call
    Crisscross, DocM and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    And another big FU to an insurance company, lets say Dudget Birect to not use their name.
    Insured my bucket of bolts, and got a $200 gift card in the form of a prepaid Visa. Activated it and waited for the xmas rush to spend, yanno, maybe 3 litres of milk, to find the $25 per month fees had eaten all of it.
    bucking fastdids.
    Crisscross, DocM and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post

Have you ever wondered why they're called Virgin? They get told often enough to go forward and multiply! But no willing accomplice.
    Crisscross and stylemessiah like this.
    If I can't blind you with science, I'll dazzle you with BS

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Have you ever wondered why they're called Virgin? They get told often enough to go forward and multiply! But no willing accomplice.
    I think the worst part was that she did not think it was strange that a company would refuse to fulfill and then refuse to cancel and refund. I knew then there was no point.
    fabricator4, DogMan, DocM and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Bransons mansion in the Bahamas took a hit in the last hurricane, looks like you are helping to restore it, bet you don't get a warm fuzzy feeling over that.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe