Page 228 of 237 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2368
Like Tree4429Likes

Thread: Tell Somone to Eff Off Thread without using names (NSFW)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I like my mail coming on a pack mule, it's a gentle reminder that I live in the bush away from the masses
    Pack mule juice delivery is the best, it includes a free steep service

When i was growing up in the WA Bush, it took 7 days for a package from wollongong to my place.
    the delay was them waiting for a truck. they needed a kenworth or a mac with a bullbar to survive the kangaroo's
    Fatman, stylemessiah and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    Pack mule juice delivery is the best, it includes a free steep service

When i was growing up in the WA Bush, it took 7 days for a package from wollongong to my place.
    the delay was them waiting for a truck. they needed a kenworth or a mac with a bullbar to survive the kangaroo's
    Still do

Fatman, Hoofprint and chris_vaper like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Still do

BBQ meat...lol!!!
    Hoofprint and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    western reds, what ever stash of steroids they have needs to be found.

But come over to nsw see these pissy sized eastern grays and laugh
    emu and Sully like this.

AVF Regular
    A big F OFF to the lazy bastard that didnt order my ADV early enough for it to arrive before I ran out.

AVF Regular
    No names, because your deities help you if I catch you - but F-OFF and F-YOU whoever the hell keeps stealing my god damn tyre valve stem caps.

I had green plastic ones. They got stolen. I had chrome hex ones. They got stolen. I put f-ing cheap ass black plastic ones on there. THEY STILL GOT STOLEN.

Lately I've been having 1 - 2 stolen per month, so I've been using up whatever odd spares I have lying around. Just last week I put on mismatched black plastic and chrome hex ones just for the time being. Again, two nights ago someone stole - surprisingly - one of the cheap black plastic ones.

Like.... are you f-ing serious?! They're $5.15 AUD delivered for 100 of the god damn things. Literally - because I just had to buy another god damn bag (actually, I splurged for the $15 / 100 fancy hex chrome ones, as they seem to get stolen the least).

They're not expensive, and it's seriously not the cost that bugs me - if someone just ASKED (you know, like a civilised human being) I'd gladly hand a few over from my spares bag. I just don't want grot in my f-ing tyre valves. I commute at crazy hours of the day and night, mostly freeway, and I don't want a god damn flat at 2am on the F3 because my tyre valve is full of grot because some selfish arsehole couldn't be arsed to spend 3c.

And the real kicker? It's not happening around broke-ass Gosford - no, I have a locked garage at home. It's happening when I park on the street outside work. It's a god damn rich as hell area full of Beemers, Mercs, and other borgie bangers.
    Fatman likes this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    It's a god damn rich as hell area full of Beemers, Mercs, and other borgie bangers.

Now theres your problem, Bogans wouldn't use valve caps. I have a good supply of the old brass ones that have the valve remover, always keep a couple in the glovebox, never on the wheels.
    Fatman likes this.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

Super Moderator
    SAABrina runs these .... made of coated stainless with the keyring spanner included they at least foil the "finger tight" thieves LOL!!

fabricator4, Fractal and Hoofprint like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Yeah ive said it before, country hick power prices.

Power bill in 2 days and the distributors system couldn't even give me one estimate.
    Im either going to have the cheapest bill ive ever had in this house at $295 or my bill will be so big the web page actually crashed trying to calculate it.
    gtadmin and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    No names, because your deities help you if I catch you - but F-OFF and F-YOU whoever the hell keeps stealing my god damn tyre valve stem caps.
    i dont know how to do it with a tyre stem but i used to have the same problem with asshole stealing my fuel from my 121.

I got sick of it one day and wired the fuel cap cover to a couple thousand volts... dont worry it was low current.
    3am in the morning i hear this scream that could wake the dead. I never found out who but every teenager on the street suddenly would cross the road to walk to pass my car
    Last edited by Hoofprint; 24-11-17 at 03:32 PM.
    gtadmin, Fatman, Fractal and 3 others like this.