Page 232 of 237 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2368
Like Tree4429Likes

Thread: Tell Somone to Eff Off Thread without using names (NSFW)

AVF Regular
    Hoof, throw that phone out the window mate. Griffith isnt that country mate, besides im sure a member of the alleged mafia could hook you up with a better phone

AVF Regular
    Another FU to Aussie post for their over pricing and slowness especially at this time of year -

and yet another FU to the geoblocking of products by big companies - I am so very sick of it - toys, internet products (even though I have a vpn which btw has a habit of slowing my net and can now be seen by netflix -_-) and other things

Yeah thats right buddies! Take that!

Another FU to you!

*Sighs
    Hoofprint, SubyXV and chris_vaper like this.

AVF Regular
    A FU to Aust Post for redirecting a package from Sydney to Melb Airport then updating it to delivered.

WTF I am in Sydney package arrived from Overseas into Syd then redirected?
    DogMan, Hoofprint and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_vaper View Post
    A FU to Aust Post for redirecting a package from Sydney to Melb Airport then updating it to delivered.

WTF I am in Sydney package arrived from Overseas into Syd then redirected?
    ooh that would be a good reason to start a charity... Teach Aus Post how to read. If nothing else just the numbers since they dont know what a postcode is

3 griffiths in australia, 2 towns and one Uni all in different states.
    Ive had packages go to all 3 before delivery, i can kinda understand Griffith in canberra but how the hell they could confuse Mt Gravatt for griffith is beyond me.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    I had them redirect boxes of live fish to New Zealand, when they misread the massive light brown ADL transport stickers (supplied by them), for the massive black AUK ones. Tell you what though, that showed me that they CAN do express post, when it's going to save their arses a fortune.

sent from my masticated yam
    Hoofprint, DocM and SubyXV like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Ah, that time of year when the hoards of brainless tourist flood in. A massive pox on you bastards, my internet has gone from crap to not even third world. And you drive in and out, in and out, ad nauseum, not knowing why your here or what to do with yourselves. Do yourselves a favour, stay in the city and save your money. Not to mention your driving habits. "Oh, I'll just stop in the middle of the road for no apparent reason". Like to see ya do it on the bloody Monash..... FFS....
    CMB, Fatman, DogMan and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Ah, that time of year when the hoards of brainless tourist flood in. A massive pox on you bastards, my internet has gone from crap to not even third world. And you drive in and out, in and out, ad nauseum, not knowing why your here or what to do with yourselves. Do yourselves a favour, stay in the city and save your money. Not to mention your driving habits. "Oh, I'll just stop in the middle of the road for no apparent reason". Like to see ya do it on the bloody Monash..... FFS....
    Shame i could only like that post once
    one of my favs are the city rats that have never seen a roundabout in their life.

I realize it must be liberating not having a red light for once but just because nothing is telling you to stop, dosent mean you shouldn't
    DogMan, merexy and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    one of my favs are the city rats that have never seen a roundabout in their life.

I realize it must be liberating not having a red light for once but just because nothing is telling you to stop, dosent mean you shouldn't
    I could like that more than 20 times too Hoofy......
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post

amazing how many people come here for the beach

yes, beaches are crwded, but more surprising is the amount of families that discover they don't actually like the beach, so spend their holidays in kmart

this is peninsula wide, people come down here to go to kmart
    Fatman, merexy and DocM like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    With dog, Sharks like dogs. And a pox on the house and a pillow case filled with PAL farts of the doggy lovers that think their mutt does't crap.
    merexy and Hoofprint like this.
    More irrelevant than yesterday

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!