Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237
Results 2,361 to 2,368 of 2368
Like Tree4429Likes

Thread: Tell Somone to Eff Off Thread without using names (NSFW)

AVF Regular
    I'm gunna spray the back of my doors! Thanks 1ynne, legend.
    DogMan likes this.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    the secret is.. noses know... if you open a door and can smell the clean... then its a good guess all is well... if you open a door and hit in the face with bad odours.. its time to grab a peg, march in and look at everything !
    Thats what got me, i said to her "im sorry i could of done more if y'all had this inspection during cooler weather".
    didn't even have time to deodorize the carpet.

She had this bewildered look like she had seen a unicorn, male that cleans.... apocalypse is nigh.
    gtadmin, DocM and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    May I?

Just a general purpose "%$#$^ you and the flea bitten, broken down, glue candidate horses you dragged in with you because you can't ride them" to all these 'quote' places that insist on asking for a phone number, full name and when you last took a poop before they give you quotation estimates, likely lacking in specific details because I only want to get some idea of what XYZ will cost, and you don't need all my &*^%&^ details to give me that.

^%$&^% you all.

Yes, this is for Oz, not here. Very broad estimates of what things might cost if we happen to find ourselves in Ozland on a more long term basis.

(Just checking health insurance right now, nothing unless I give them more info than they actually need. And scare tactics about having to cough up for not having health insurance for xyz number of years.)

And throw in all the utter horsechit that has been thrown up trying to get a hold of stuff and sort out things remotely as compared to a few years ago.

I get the whole security thing, but there's a point where you put up so many checks and whatnot that it's 'secure' only because nobody can access it any more.

Stu.
    Fatman and DocM like this.

AVF Regular
    A small fu to sexist / stupid hardware people - who also think that you are stupid- then point you to sugar soap when you are asking about oxalic acid powder or oxalic powder cleaner

I was so dammed angry with both his tone and attitude - if the shop wasnt in town I would have spat acid at him (and I would have)

Lucky I found some online

Not sure though why its harder to find these days - other than maybe silly people mixed it with bleach - sheesh make it harder for the rest of us why dont ya!
    Tara, DocM and emu like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    C'mon reb...make it a big one!
    A large and variable speed F'off to people that hang around in shops that they are supposed to 'work' in, but can't seem to get their 'plastered with make up' faces out of their phone.
    I stood and waited for some duckfaced bint for 10 minutes at the local hardware joint, only for her to say my bits hadn't arrived. It !@#$ing had! It was there on a shelf behind her with my furking name on it.
    Her manager was nice though, gave it to me for trade price when I voiced my disgust and queried just whose daughter she was. Service shmervice. Emptyheaded, vain man bait.

AVF Regular
    Doc the sexism in this town just p*sses me off to no end at times - like my mother was owner builder and part architect of her house - she asked the local community center about a short course in carpentry and despite all of that she was told by the counsellor she had at the time - she couldnt do it because she was a female?

Its known in my town that despite the half a dozen or more mechanics in and around town needing apprentices from time to time - they wont hire females unless they are reception staff

There are so many stories like this locally so that when niggly things like this come up with the hardware shop - it takes everything not to scream! (or in my case spit lots and lots of passive aggressive acid with a smile )

and the hardware shop - on top of the sexist crap - where tf do they get their staff and why are staff not up to date with things like milk paint or oxalic acid both of which have been around forever where timber is concerned

Its all well and good to be trendy on the outside - but if they are not useful on the basics - what good are they?

*so ends another ratm rant

Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    C'mon reb...make it a big one!
    A large and variable speed F'off to people that hang around in shops that they are supposed to 'work' in, but can't seem to get their 'plastered with make up' faces out of their phone.
    I stood and waited for some duckfaced bint for 10 minutes at the local hardware joint, only for her to say my bits hadn't arrived. It !@#$ing had! It was there on a shelf behind her with my furking name on it.
    Her manager was nice though, gave it to me for trade price when I voiced my disgust and queried just whose daughter she was. Service shmervice. Emptyheaded, vain man bait.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Doc the sexism in this town just p*sses me off to no end at times - like my mother was owner builder and part architect of her house - she asked the local community center about a short course in carpentry and despite all of that she was told by the counsellor she had at the time - she couldnt do it because she was a female?

Its known in my town that despite the half a dozen or more mechanics in and around town needing apprentices from time to time - they wont hire females unless they are reception staff

There are so many stories like this locally so that when niggly things like this come up with the hardware shop - it takes everything not to scream! (or in my case spit lots and lots of passive aggressive acid with a smile )

and the hardware shop - on top of the sexist crap - where tf do they get their staff and why are staff not up to date with things like milk paint or oxalic acid both of which have been around forever where timber is concerned

Its all well and good to be trendy on the outside - but if they are not useful on the basics - what good are they?

*so ends another ratm rant
    You can transfer the female for the spotty faced gimboid that is only any good at crashing a forklift if you like. Any hoo, I was being descriptive, not intentionally sexist. I was born like that.
    Last edited by DocM; 01-03-18 at 06:49 PM.

AVF Regular
    emu likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.