Page 392 of 398 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 3973
Like Tree12717Likes

Thread: Funnies Picture Thread - What you found ? (NSFW R rated)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Must be for cod fishing.
    That's doc reversed! Does that mean you put one back I wonder? I think too much sometimes.
    If you don't have a destination, buy a houseboat, you can't get lost and you are always at home.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    I finally found a place to call home named after me! And do my washing!
    If you don't have a destination, buy a houseboat, you can't get lost and you are always at home.

CMB
    AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    1ynne likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF emergency contact : avf_contact_point@yahoo.com
    This email will auto-respond with the latest information if the AVF forum is no longer contactable.
    Send a test message now to make sure it's in your address book or sent messages.
    Received emails and addresses will be deleted the same day. Include the word "scream" in the subject if you want me to read your message. The Yahoo responder may only send 1 or 2 response messages per day.

AVF Regular
    The bear hater just sent me this...people doing guns wrong

Top tips:

Skinny girls - arms straight - understand how a lever and fulcrum work when force is applied

Drunk rednecks - keep doing what youre doing

Everyone - Learn your stoppage drills and dont try and speed through them (cooking off a round in the ejection port is NOT fun, no... not everyone is doing it this summer)

Everyone - Never look down the barrel of a weapon ever, let alone during a stoppage when theres a round in there that can cook off...
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 16-01-18 at 05:43 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Everyone - Never look down the barrel of a weapon ever, let alone during a stoppage when theres a round in there that can cook off...
    I don't believe that guy did that. I don't understand why he's not dead for starters... Hands down the most dangerous person there.
    Strangely, the drunk red neck in his undies did not scare me half as much. Too drunk to work out if it was loaded or not, but never actually pointed it at anyone.

Just shaking my head... None of those people should have guns...
    Timm4h and stylemessiah like this.

This email will auto-respond with the latest information if the AVF forum is no longer contactable.
    Send a test message now to make sure it's in your address book or sent messages.
    Received emails and addresses will be deleted the same day. Include the word "scream" in the subject if you want me to read your message. The Yahoo responder may only send 1 or 2 response messages per day.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I don't believe that guy did that. I don't understand why he's not dead for starters... Hands down the most dangerous person there.
    Strangely, the drunk red neck in his undies did not scare me half as much. Too drunk to work out if it was loaded or not, but never actually pointed it at anyone.

Just shaking my head... None of those people should have guns...
    I know, i could sense it coming and i thought he was a goner.....

I dont worry about the rednecks, the worst they can do is shoot another redneck, and as we all know, theres no shortage of them and they keep coming off the assembling line at a constant rate....
    fabricator4 and rockmoose like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    What was the self eject magazine model? Wow! I couldn't make out if it was the same model as the second.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    What was the self eject magazine model? Wow! I couldn't make out if it was the same model as the second.
    No sure, but the fault was that the action wasn't locking. Most likely because he was using it like an assault rifle when it wasn't intended for that. Either overheated or something broke.

I would have stopped the second time the hammer dropped and it failed to fire (it was trying to chamber a round - you could hear the round ejecting each time he operated the action). When he did finally get it to fire the base blew off the cartridge because it wasn't fully inserted in the chamber and the action wasn't locked, and the blow back blew his mag off. Bugger me if he didn't grab another mag and just jam it back in there to go again. The video ends at that point, possibly because the camera person stopped filming and started to yell at him to Fkn STOP!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    First one was an AR or derivative, theres so many copies of a Colt AR-15 nowadays...

Watched it again...both were AR's just different manufacturers

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    No sure, but the fault was that the action wasn't locking. Most likely because he was using it like an assault rifle when it wasn't intended for that. Either overheated or something broke.

I would have stopped the second time the hammer dropped and it failed to fire (it was trying to chamber a round - you could hear the round ejecting each time he operated the action). When he did finally get it to fire the base blew off the cartridge because it wasn't fully inserted in the chamber and the action wasn't locked, and the blow back blew his mag off. Bugger me if he didn't grab another mag and just jam it back in there to go again. The video ends at that point, possibly because the camera person stopped filming and started to yell at him to Fkn STOP!
    Pretty much , both prolly examples of a bad double feed stoppage (one makes at least partly it into the chamber, one doesnt, probably cheap ammo or rebrass, but signs you should probably check the top of the mag housing as well, especially if youre fond of banging the base when you insert a mag because you've seen it in a fricking movie and you want to feel like youre in seal team six like every frickin' yank does....tap it yes, bang it no. And if youre an idiot like the guys in the video, you just reach for another mag....frickin' muricans...

The other thing is they did exactly the wrong thing and wanted to fire again as quickly as possible, well that only works if you do things correctly, and not one of them ever put the safety on...step number one, they also failed step number two, always keep your finger outside the trigger guard until the stoppage is cleared andyoure ready to fire. I have zero sympathy for anyone who cant manage two simple things

I had one bad double fed stoppage in the time i ever fired weapons, and of course it had to be an ancient SLR that had the heavieest cocking action ive ever come across (i think ive mentioned before i knew one recruit who had to almost literally cock his by putting the butt on the ground and use his foot to cycle the bolt) and of course it was after more than a few rounds had been put through it and so it was hot, and so trying to extract the rounds by cycling the bolt, while looking into the ejector port hoping today is not the day one cooks off is not fun...7.62 long does not fudge about
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 17-01-18 at 12:30 AM.
    fabricator4 likes this.

Handy shopping links: