Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1209
Like Tree2109Likes

Thread: Fatmans Hella cool product of the week ( non-vaping )

AVF Regular
    My old man made me a little 'boaty' type of machine out of 2 tobacco tins soldered together to form a tank with 2 pipes soldered into the stern end (the blunt, flat, rear & back end, engined bits for those with houseboats) and then to the tank.
    An old beer bottle crown seal lid for metho and flame went under the tank. He made plenty of bent ones of those. It was primed with putting water in the tank, then fired up by the metho. He was primed by emptying the crown sealed container. It worked by heating the water and creation of a vacuum to replace the steamed off water through one pipe then the other propelled the vessel. Had to modify with more crown seals, at least that's what he said.
    I can't remember the exact design but that was something near it. Metho, matches and fire, childhood for a budding arsonist.
    Last edited by DocM; 29-11-17 at 05:03 PM.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

Super Moderator
    PopPop Boats
    I have made a few over the years

One is actually still on my rocking horse list .. the one below actually lol

some guys take it REAL serious !!!

Crisscross, DocM, 1ynne and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    DocM and emu like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    Father...is that you?
    Wow FM, That's the one! I'll just keep the illusion a little longer that my old man invented everything. Talk about flashbacks!
    Like when I nearly set the garage on fire soldering stuff, no electrical irons them days. An old gallon tin with holes and the old soldering iron sitting in the coals dipped in Bakers presoldering.
    Fatman, Sublime and emu like this.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

AVF Regular
    BTW. I seem to be owed quite a few birthday and Xmas presents!
    Fatman and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    You've located the perpetual motion machine style.

AVF Regular
    Well I was shopping on the animal rescue site (which btw ships internationally) Cause I am seriously looking at their dragonfly dishes but hate that it is not a set cause I can be pedantic like that and have been known to throw out full sets of dishes cause one or two broke (Its ok I always buy an extra set nowadays to allow for occasional breakages )
    https://theanimalrescuesite.greaterg...store/ars/site

but then thought I should look at the local RSPCA shop and found a Fergus which of course reminded me of fab so I had to post
    https://www.worldforpets.com.au/products/47638

image hosting private

You can buy Giant crocs from the US on ebay as pet beds - for around $25 usd - but postage may be a killer starting from around $65usd

direct link upload images

While the US has some awesome toys like the dog treat maker (you can still buy if you have a converter)
    SunbeamĀ® Gourmet Dog Treat Maker

Aussies can still make their own dog treats with silicone treat makers

direct link upload images

I even found an old dog treat maker recipe booklet to get you started - includes recipies for birds and cats too!- The silicone maker is around $11aud on ebay au
    (PDF format) http://www.nesco.com/files/pdf/pet_t...final_rev1.pdf

Meanwhile there is a crafting with cat hair book from booktopia for around $23.00
    https://www.booktopia.com.au/craftin...594745256.html

There is a crazy cat lady doll for around $22 aud on ebay and alot of other places

Aaand... the book of Star Trek cats for the trekkie that has everything retailing at around $15-20 aud
    http://booksplea.se/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=9315688&google=AUD&gclid=EAIaIQ obChMIwsnauOPt1wIVASQrCh0bMQftEAQYBSABEgKGMPD_BwE

For bird lovers why not be one with your birds in this stupidly expensive (but awesome)not avail in australia birds nest bed- Couldnt find DIY instructions but can bet it begines with a pool and lots of foam

Thers more but thats prolly enough for now me thinks
    Last edited by Fatman; 04-12-17 at 12:05 AM.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

Super Moderator
    Just for anyone who might care .... ibb.com pics dont show in my browser cos the site was blacklisted as providing ransomware by malwarebytes

My firefox and adblocking stuff refuses to play ball with the site in anyway shape or form

AVF Regular
    Nooooooooo!!!!! Dont say that !!!!! I love Imgb blah! It works when tinypic wont! and I have never had an issue

*Sighs and swears... off to find another image host that I dont need to set up an account for.... Puts sulky face down....kicks a stone and wanders off....

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Just for anyone who might care .... ibb.com pics dont show in my browser cos the site was blacklisted as providing ransomware by malwarebytes

My firefox and adblocking stuff refuses to play ball with the site in anyway shape or form
    Fatman likes this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Nooooooooo!!!!! Dont say that !!!!! I love Imgb blah! It works when tinypic wont! and I have never had an issue

*Sighs and swears... off to find another image host that I dont need to set up an account for.... Puts sulky face down....kicks a stone and wanders off....
    ermmmm sowwy