Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1257
Like Tree2237Likes

Thread: Fatmans Hella cool product of the week ( non-vaping )

AVF Regular
    Just cause FM dreams of a houseboat, the background noise from this might make him dream of the water and boats

AVF Regular
    Looking for a hellacool product, battery powered wifi IP camera.
    I have a very small collection of cheap shyte that doesn't work well and would like at least one cheap unit that does work.
    Desired specs,
    battery powered highly desireable
    Connect to existing wifi essential
    IR desireable
    Pan zoom tilt highly desirable
    Cheap essential

Will send platypus pics to best answer.

AVF Regular
    Hope this assists MrG, platypus, never heard it called that? Is it for a friend too?
    https://www.jaycar.com.au/wi-fi-remo...amera/p/QC3368
    wifi ip camera - Free Shipping - DX
    https://www.wish.com/search/IP%20camera
    Last edited by DocM; 12-01-18 at 02:04 PM.
    MrGruffy and 1ynne like this.
    Vote 1. The Informal Party

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Wifi ip camera? Cheap?

I like these but no idea how good they are

Tis one starts at artound $12 but averages about 50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1080P-433MH...-/183015310561

This is the EasyN camera - also has night vision - averages about $35-$60 depending on where you shop

If you type in robot or tank into your search for ip wifi camera with what you are after some of the results are actually quite awesome

On another note - They might just be little bins but .... I think this was the best $4 on fleabay that I have spent in a long time - so good I bought another -Now I have one blue and one green - mine are the simple rectangle ones but you can get a bunch of shapes and sizes- they just hang over the cupboard door and are handy while mucking about in the kitchen - the first pic one is pretty solid too

Aaaand on an off topic vaping note .....

I noticed these heat sinks on fasttech for a couple of bucks - I am wondering if they are any good

apparently if you spend a little more you can get led light up ones too (on fleabay at least) ....Why not I suppose - after all fidget spinners for mods already exist as well...

Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 16-01-18 at 12:03 AM.
    "I thought I was just in a bad mood- but its been a few years ...so I guess that's who I am now"

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

emu
    AVF Regular
    They would dissipate the heat really well just make sure they are the right diameter to suit your mod and tank.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Looking for a hellacool product, battery powered wifi IP camera.
    I have a very small collection of cheap shyte that doesn't work well and would like at least one cheap unit that does work.
    Desired specs,
    battery powered highly desireable
    Connect to existing wifi essential
    IR desireable
    Pan zoom tilt highly desirable
    Cheap essential

Will send platypus pics to best answer.
    Are you looking temp or permanent fixture?
    If you have an old phone check out Presence app.
    I have set up an old iPad as a temp camera to keep an eye on some pets we are baby sitting.
    With an external battery pack it might work for you?
    Free version is monitor only but I think the paid one has some more features.
    MrGruffy likes this.

Super Moderator
    No Pan or tilt, but this just arrived in my inbox thru spam marketing ( lol )

Might work for you?

Mini WIFI 1080P HD Spy Hidden IP Camera 5000mAh Power Bank - Black Colour - Online Shopping @ Shopping Square.COM.AU Online Bargain & Discount Shopping Square

States it has a 24 continuous shooting time and can be viewed remotely on devices ?

Wonder if you hooked in a solar panel charging if it would then be self supporting 24/7

Probably not uber weatherproof , but it wouldnt be hard to whack it in some tupperware with a window or summat?

MrGruffy and DocM like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    No Pan or tilt, but this just arrived in my inbox thru spam marketing ( lol )

Might work for you?

Mini WIFI 1080P HD Spy Hidden IP Camera 5000mAh Power Bank - Black Colour - Online Shopping @ Shopping Square.COM.AU Online Bargain & Discount Shopping Square

States it has a 24 continuous shooting time and can be viewed remotely on devices ?

Wonder if you hooked in a solar panel charging if it would then be self supporting 24/7

Probably not uber weatherproof , but it wouldnt be hard to whack it in some tupperware with a window or summat?
    could power it with a 16 cylinder stirling engine and some temperature differential
    Fatman, DocM, stylemessiah and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thinking very fast uncontrollable drone......... and breaching aviation laws across 4 states. Payloads later.....
    stylemessiah and emu like this.
    Vote 1. The Informal Party

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    turns out the android app, cunningly called IP Webcam works pretty good, is free and doesn't want to steal my data, someone deserves an invite to the platypus festival on the 28th.