Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1971Likes

Thread: Fatmans Hella cool product of the week ( non-vaping )

Super Moderator

Fatmans Hella cool product of the week ( non-vaping )

A few weeks ago I did an order from Deal Extreme , using the new Au-Direct fast ship option ... needed to bump my order up to over $40 so I qualified for the free express upgrade thru toll transport
    decided to add in one of these

Buy Cheapest Double Layer Thermal Insulation Milk / Beer Glass (450ml) at au.dx.com US$11.63
    sku_179291_1.jpg

very cool and it arrived in 5 days

So then being suitable impressed I searched for bigger and better ( naturally )
    Found these at a terrific price from an ebayer in Melb
    Double Walled Glassware 650ml SET OF 4 Insulated Geminus Glasses | eBay
    Got them yesterday and am hella impressed ... drinks stay hot and cold heaps longer , and at 600 ml it takes a science degree to translate your coffee, water,sugar , milk ratios ... but worth the effort LOL !!!

No affiliation with either store , but if you like hot coffee to STAY hot the max amount of time and be cool to handle
    grab some you will be amazed
    LOL !!
    Last edited by Fatman; 13-10-13 at 02:29 PM.
    GirlyPantz, Robray, margyb and 5 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Now if there was a button to lick your posts, us dyslexic fanbois would be very happy.
    We got some similar from Aldi for coffee, and they do indeed keep the beverage at start temp for a long time.

*Long time = arbitrary measurement, your perception may vary

AVF Regular
    They are nice glasses. Noticed the ones on ebay are Handmade by expert artisans.
    Fatman and vaping_gal like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bash View Post
    They are nice glasses. Noticed the ones on ebay are Handmade by expert artisans.
    And yet ..... still cheap
    ( how do they do it )
    SUCKITIN and vaping_gal like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    These glasses are super awesome. We have the little espresso ones from Bodum, they have these little seals for equalizing pressure, magnificent little things.

I might buy a set of these big ones, because they're half the price of what we paid for the fancy shmancy espresso cups. Thanks for the link FM
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Love those. Looked hard at them when Aldi had them. We thought they'd be good for our coffee sold in the store, but then thought they'd probably not look very good after a few washes and stackings.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Turns out we both like a thin lip on our lip, so these glasses get used only when the dishwasher hasn't finished cleaning the proper cups.

*dishwasher = guess who.
    JWH likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Turns out we both like a thin lip on our lip, so these glasses get used only when the dishwasher hasn't finished cleaning the proper cups.

*dishwasher = guess who.
    I had a dishwasher, but the operators broke it. Now I have two dishwashers.

Is there a mug version? In winter I have a warming stone thing I use as a coffee cup holder.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

on a related note, I also have a couple of these

Wholesale Computer Accessories - Buy New Mini USB USB Fridge Cooler Gadget Beverage Drink Cans Cooler/Warmer Refrigerator Fress Shipping,, $20.43 | DHgate

or these for larger sizes. I use them for drinks and have a separate one for keeping my solder paste from going off (not keen on keeping lead in the fridge)

I got mine from DX, but they are available lots of places and the price quality does vary a bit.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    The Fat has returned, with glasses!
    Fatman likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast